Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+12
eren jaeger
TIMTHESEXYPONY
Taiju
Moltenfield
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
Samiam
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Jonny
someguy3657
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Should the server be in survival mode?

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

26My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 am

Samiam

Samiam

And you spoiled a month's worth of effort

27My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Samiam wrote:And you spoiled a month's worth of effort
if you truly think I cheated then you can blow up ALL of my creations, even the incomplete ones

28My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

I am not out to punish, and it isn't about me "thinking" if something happened. The discussion began and ended with the statement I made. Its over and done with and just leave it.

29My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Gorgro wrote:Will there be any hunger games in the near future?

I plan on hosting more in the future - I worked to hard on the map to only have it used a few weekends. I might have Sam move the map onto its own actual map so that restoring it will be easier after games, however.

30My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Taiju

Taiju

If you can't wait for Rare to host the Games again, you can go play in servers dedicated solely to the Hunger Games!

Just type in us1.mcsg.in for the server address. (You can also substitute 1 for any number leading up to 100 I think).

31My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:32 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Two things:

1) What is up with the Nether?

2) What the fuck is this?
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 MVTr4

Who built this?
I burned to death in it and I demand compensation.
Who thought "WOW, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SPOT REALLY NEEDS? A DEEP HOLE FILLED WITH UNEVEN LAVA!"?

32My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:45 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

GORGRO COME BACK
I MUST HAVE MISSED YOU
WE HAVENT MINECRAFT IN YONKS
I WONT BUILD ANY CUBES

33My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:59 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

RIP Dong Man.

The Great Creeper in the sky took you before it was your time.

34My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 am

Katls

Katls

Moltenfield wrote:
if you truly think I cheated then you can blow up ALL of my creations, even the incomplete ones
No, no, NO. I'm living in that shack, and nearest civilization is miles upon miles away, a terrible distance to travel on foot.
Plus, I like that little boomtown. One of hte most genrous things that anybody's done for us in Minecraft. Thank you Rare.
I don't care if we lost a ton of our starter stuff, we've built onward since then. I quite litterally have more dimond than I know what to do with thanks to your old railway, we can make up for all of those items lost, consitering the only one of those things we would be short on is obsidion.
Also, Semi, sorry about that. I was tryign to fill in a hole in that wall creatively. Sorry about that mate. I can pay compensaton later if I'm on at the same time as you, you know where the boomtown is, and I don't know where your place is, so you'll have to come over for me to pay for you.
Actually, craft a chest and a sign, and leave it near the boomtown, I'll leave some stuff in there for you.

35My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:
Moltenfield wrote:
No, no, NO. I'm living in that shack, and nearest civilization is miles upon miles away, a terrible distance to travel on foot.
Plus, I like that little boomtown. One of hte most genrous things that anybody's done for us in Minecraft. Thank you Rare.
I don't care if we lost a ton of our starter stuff, we've built onward since then. I quite litterally have more dimond than I know what to do with thanks to your old railway, we can make up for all of those items lost, consitering the only one of those things we would be short on is obsidion.
Also, Semi, sorry about that. I was tryign to fill in a hole in that wall creatively. Sorry about that mate. I can pay compensaton later if I'm on at the same time as you, you know where the boomtown is, and I don't know where your place is, so you'll have to come over for me to pay for you.
Actually, craft a chest and a sign, and leave it near the boomtown, I'll leave some stuff in there for you.
I thought you were in creative mode, or at least you were when I last saw ya

36My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:37 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I'm hosting Survival Week in which everyone is in survival mode. We work together and use trade systems to expand the treehouse map. This gives us a better appreciating of peoples builds and allows us to work together in some team cooperation.

So far it's been a huge hit, so if you are on the server and are not on survival let someone know so you can join in!

37My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Katls wrote:Plus, I like that little boomtown. One of hte most genrous things that anybody's done for us in Minecraft. Thank you Rare.

Thanks Kat. It feels nice to be appreciated for something. -hugs-

38My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

Katls

Katls

Moltenfield wrote:
Katls wrote:
Moltenfield wrote:
I thought you were in creative mode, or at least you were when I last saw ya
Once or twoice since the Hunger Games, yes, but for hte most part I'm in survival.

39My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Katls

Katls

I suddenly realized that it's highly unlikily that I can pay Semi his compensation, we're on opisiste ends of the off-map.
Sorry bud.

40My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE

THE HUNT

SHALL BEGIN

41My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Katls

Katls

Ok, now, Semi owes me plenty of compensaition.
Also, I am finding it really hard not to sweear right here, but who was brillent enough to make a portal thtat lead right into a lava pit with now way how to go back into the portal to cycle to the next? I lost a lot to that thing.
And Molten, for the love of God don't leave the portals out in the open. I lost quite a bit trying to get Semi back to where he was suposte to be because he can't think before he does anything.

42My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:48 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

So, since when does Rare enjoy cosplaying men in business suits with no faces?

43My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I think that whole Renderman thing with the noises
was definitely in my top 10 Minecraft memories.

I think I am going to make a scrapbook.

44My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:25 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Make a list, but write it down IN a Minecraft book.

Seriously, those things are so awesome!

45My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:35 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

It sucks that I wasn't recording it.

46My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:Ok, now, Semi owes me plenty of compensaition.
Also, I am finding it really hard not to sweear right here, but who was brillent enough to make a portal thtat lead right into a lava pit with now way how to go back into the portal to cycle to the next? I lost a lot to that thing.
And Molten, for the love of God don't leave the portals out in the open. I lost quite a bit trying to get Semi back to where he was suposte to be because he can't think before he does anything.
what I decided to do with my portals are up to me. Whatever people do with them are up to them. Also I cannot choose where the exit portal is; I can only choose where I place the entrance.

47My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 am

Taiju

Taiju

That was a great job yesterday BTW Rare
Everyone was all like
SHIT
RUN
I bet you were laughing (maniacally) the entire time, weren't you?

48My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Taiju wrote:That was a great job yesterday BTW Rare
Everyone was all like
SHIT
RUN
I bet you were laughing (maniacally) the entire time, weren't you?

Steve and I both! Steve was telling me what to do and who to teleport to.

49My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE I
AM LONELY

50My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 2 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

AM IS LONELY? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE MINCRAFTED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum