Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ranty ranty rant.

How angry is AJ?

Ranty ranty rant. Vote_lcap26%Ranty ranty rant. Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Ranty ranty rant. Vote_lcap16%Ranty ranty rant. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Ranty ranty rant. Vote_lcap16%Ranty ranty rant. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Ranty ranty rant. Vote_lcap42%Ranty ranty rant. Vote_rcap 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AJ

AJ

Ranty Ranty Rant.

I have had such a crap day, I can't not even begin to find any way to release so, so I'll write an endless blog thing to let off steam and hopefully gain a few ounces of sympathy. Firstly, I would go out and play sport, go on a run or whatever I'd usually do, but I pulled my hamstring playing football at the weekend so I am basically a cripple for the time being.

Right, here's the background, basically, there's this girl I love, a lot. We were together nearly 4 years with a holiday to spain and stuff planned for the summer and what-not. Suddenly, out of nowhere, around christmas, her grandad gets diagnosed with cancer, which, y'know, is shocking and I was sorry to hear that (he's been cleared of it now), but y'know, it shouldn't change too much. Then, things went a bit shaky, which unusual as we had been so good for so long, then literally, a few days after Valentines Day (which I thought was a nice wekened away and stuff and that everything was okay as we both seemed happy), she just went crazy, ended it with me and shut down. Now she's been having therapy and stuff, and because I love her so much, I keep letting myself get drawn in to her again and again, only for her to push me away and blurgh. This has gone on for a while now, as I devoted myself to being there for her no matter what as it isn't overly her fault (or so I thought and yeah) for what point I realy don't know. Anyway, so, today, she just randomly accuses me of going off with someone else, something about some flirty messages on facebook which is just pathetic because the person who it is, aside the fact they are obviously female, she knows fairly well. She knows we're good friends, and have been for years, and this girl has just been dumped by her boyfriend, so I know how she feels, and we leave each other silly comments and stuff, and have done for months, whatever. So my ex then sends a load of shitty texts, before being like "I'm deleting your number, never talk to me again". I mean, like, what the fuck? Throughout everything I had stood with her and supported her, and for what? And I have exam in 4 days time. Thank you very, very much you absolute bitch.

GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*eats lots of chocolate and ice cream*

https://facebook.com/AJKemp
Share this post on: reddit

Tasha the Silly Panda

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:44 am by Tasha the Silly Panda

Big sloppy hugs for AJ!

Sucks to hear that, gahh =/ Just eat enough ice cream so your brain freezes and you're not angry anymore? That, or beer.

AJ

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 am by AJ

I'm thinking of becomming a Zombie. It seems so much easier, you don't have to worry about love, just eating brains.

Tasha the Silly Panda

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 am by Tasha the Silly Panda

Hmm, yes, but your flesh will start rotting away, which means no more meatswings =/

Gorgro

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 am by Gorgro

Sounds to me like she seems to know she was being irrational and is now trying desperately to find reasons to make you look like the bad guy.

WOMEN. *manly knowing glare and grunt*

Also, HUGS FOR AJ! Manly ones though.

AJ

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 am by AJ

I would put her text on here, but it seems a bit pointless. She talks so much crap, y'know what, I'm just gonna let her get on with it. No matter how hard it is for me, just gotta be strong I guess =/.

I thought she was different from THAT type of woman, Gorgro, but I was obviously wrong.

Thanks for the manly hugs Gorgro, and for the sloppy ones (how are they sloppy though?!) Tasha. You're right, I have to re-think this zombie idea.

Tasha the Silly Panda

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 am by Tasha the Silly Panda

Pfssht, women!
That's why I only like guys, you know.

AJ

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:55 am by AJ

That's such a lie, you TOTALLY invited me to a threesome with your sister.

Tasha the Silly Panda

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:56 am by Tasha the Silly Panda

Thanks for putting that mental image in my head, AJ.

AJ

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:00 am by AJ

HAHA! You're the one who thought about it!!

Dog Breath

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 am by Dog Breath

Sloppy hugs are sans brah.

Sorry you are hurting AJ.

It is noble of you to hold a torch while she tosses buckets of water at you but in the long run She will just be more drama in your life.

The easy thing to do would be to toss that bucket right back at her and maybe you should. It will either break things off cleanly or scare her into opening up and letting you know exactly why she is acting this way.

Packie

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 am by Packie

I have no idea how I would handle in such an situation, so here are some supportive hugs

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum