Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[]

+10
Top Hat Zebra
SQUIGGLES
Packie
Taiju
Gorgro
D-Munny
Jonny
someguy3657
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 5:55 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Post the songs you like, even if you don't like to admit to liking them...like...

This song came out the year I graduated high school, but Will Smith songs never age...

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

2ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:02 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I'M SO ASHAMED. [Runs out crying]

Last edited by Lady Rare on Thu May 03, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

3ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:07 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Surprisingly, I like these two songs.

4ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I might be a girly girl. [Shifty Eyes]

5ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:20 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

[]

6ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:21 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Lady Rare wrote:

HEY WAIT A MINUTE THIS WASN'T THE SONG YOU POSTED EARLIER

7ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:
Lady Rare wrote:

HEY WAIT A MINUTE THIS WASN'T THE SONG YOU POSTED EARLIER

YES IT IS STOP JUDGING ME

8ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Also, I think this has a kickass guitar solo.

9ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

This song is about a man who kidnaps a woman and keeps her in his trunk all because she doesn't like his music. Why do I love it so much?

10ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

[]

11ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

There is no shame in liking that song.
There is no shame in liking any of the songs in that movie.
There is no shame in liking that movie.

Back on topic, I have to confess, I like certain songs by Nickleback.

Also, please listen to this song right before bed.

Tech N9ne is kind of dark.

12ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I have to admit..."Photograph" is a very, very catchy song...[]

13ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

There is nothing wrong in liking Nickleback, but only when they aren't trying to be badass. Because they aren't, and they come off as sounding fake and laaame.

14ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 10:05 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me for listening to Tech N9ne though, especially since my two favorite songs of his involve kidnapping and cannibalism.

15ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 10:08 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

It feels like I should feel slightly bad for liking this song somehow.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

16ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 am

Taiju

Taiju

I've never actually seen the video for that song.

Makes me understand the lyrics a whole lot better.

17ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 11:12 am

Packie

Packie

18ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Actually, come to think of it, any of the MLP FIM songs could work on this thread.

19ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 12:14 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

This is probably as close as it gets to a guilty pleasure, though, if someone asked if I liked Mariah Carey songs I would probably tell them I liked Mariah Carey songs.

Or this, actually, I don't think I've ever told anyone I like this song, I think I've always said I hated it.

20ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

The closest thing for me would be, like, Michael Jackson, or the Safety Dance, or something.

But everyone loves both of those, so...

21ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, this doesn't make me feel guilty for enjoying it so much, but I imagine that I should.

22ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

No, okay, wait, I'm going to do this properly.
Keep in mind that these aren't the entirety of my music interests and not all of these are even a minor interest, just guilty pleasures. I LIKE GOOD MUSIC TOO
Adding to what's in my original post, some YouTubes in spoiler, what I missed I've written below that.

Spoiler:

Gorgon already got Evanescence, so I wont bother with that. I'd post Sinead O'Connor but no-one wants to hear that, except for me, apparently. Foo Fighters, Nickelback and anything with that sort of vocals. Late-ish Garbage, Flyleaf, Eurythmics, Divynls and any other bands with prominent female vocalists and a lighter sound would make me feel emasculated if I mentioned them in my favourites. Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive and all that generic metal is apparently taboo in metal circles. And I guess Marilyn Manson? He's got that really awesome angsty vibe and the harsh vocals but then my friend got into that whole teenage emo culture which glorifies him and that just wrecked it all for me forever.
That song Will Smith's daughter did, Chocolate Rain, Eminem, Spice Girls and Nikki Webster. Anything like Beyonce, Shakira or Mariah Carey.

That's off the top of my head; not really going to think any harder than that because I might just explode. If someone asked me if I liked these bands, I would feel bad about admitting that I did and would probably avoid mentioning them. I JUST LIKE A LOT OF MUSIC OKAY
I think most music has its merits, even if no-one else seems to think so.

Pretty sure I just covered everything ever.
I HAVE OPENED MY HEART TO YOU PEOPLE
NOW GIVE ME WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE

ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] LK18h

23ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

[]

24ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

These guys:

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

25ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Empty Re: ITT: Guilty pleasure songs...[] Sat May 05, 2012 5:33 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

BALL SO HARD MOFUCKAS WANNA FINE ME.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum