Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0

+17
:)kiwi(:
Taiju
Packie
Bowen
Ziggles
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Moltenfield
Tacoline
Katls
Top Hat Zebra
someguy3657
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Hollyღ
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

What about cakes? Cakes have layers.

502Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 12:26 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Lady Rare wrote:What about cakes? Cakes have layers.

But not all of them.

All onions have layers.

503Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I think it depends on your definition of "layer" as to the number of layers but, at a minimum, all cakes certainly have two layers; the crust and the core. Even the plainest chocolate cake has a crust and a core.

504Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 12:47 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

That really doesn't work though.

I mean, they're not layers. You can't tell when the Crust ends and the core begins.

Noun: A sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface.

505Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

But everybody loves cake! Not everybody loves onions.

506Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: What's the difference between jelly and jam? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

507Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 1:03 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

JT_the_Ninja wrote:RT: What's the difference between jelly and jam? []

In jelly, the fruit comes in the form of fruit juice.

In jam, the fruit comes in the form of fruit pulp or crushed fruit.

But over here in Michigan we just kinda call them both the same, because screw technicalities and details. They all taste the same.

Also did you ask because of the Thomas Train Massacre thing?

508Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I must invoke my Fifth Amendment right to remain silent...[]

509Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 3:37 am

Packie

Packie

Lady Rare wrote:But everybody loves cake! Not everybody loves onions.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I love cake

510Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

That's a serious commitment. And cake never says it loves you back.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

511Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

JT_the_Ninja wrote:RT: What's the difference between jelly and jam? []

Also this is relevant

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 2010-02-16

512Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 5:51 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

That first floor thing must be so confusing for tourists...[]

513Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The first floor thing broke my brain. I'm never leaving my comfort bubble of ignorance that is America.

514Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:00 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

The bottom floor is called the ground floor, but my lift calls it the first floor.

515Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:01 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

There are actually a few apartments around my house that have the first floor being the very top floor.

516Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I don't like elevators, I think they are far too dangerous and scary.

517Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:03 am

Jonny

Jonny

Lady Rare wrote:There are actually a few apartments around my house that have the first floor being the very top floor.

..........what?

518Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Jonny wrote:
Lady Rare wrote:There are actually a few apartments around my house that have the first floor being the very top floor.

..........what?

Yeah. Imagine me with asthma agreeing to visit someone with a friend, and finding out the 'first floor' was actually close to thirty flights of stairs upwards. No Elevator usage for those under the age of sixty either.

519Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Lady Rare wrote:No Elevator usage for those under the age of sixty either.
What the fuck?
They have to ration elevator usage? Was there someone standing in the elevator checking I.D. or is that just like an honour rule?

520Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:08 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

semicolon wrote:
Lady Rare wrote:No Elevator usage for those under the age of sixty either.
What the fuck?
They have to ration elevator usage? Was there someone standing in the elevator checking I.D. or is that just like an honour rule?

More like an honor system. We COULD have used it, but we'd feel like dicks because the apartment was used for older folks who had trouble walking.

521Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:09 am

Jonny

Jonny

And, with respect, they can't wait a couple of minutes for the lift to return to them? I mean, if you have asthma would they blame you for using the lift?

522Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:12 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I'm to socially awkward and paranoid to do something like that. I'd rather walk up stairs than imagine the desk person and several old people think I'm rude for taking the elevator.

It's like when I have right away to cross the street but wave any cars waiting to turn through before I cross. I don't want to walk in front of their judging eyes.

523Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Lady Rare wrote:It's like when I have right away to cross the street but wave any cars waiting to turn through before I cross. I don't want to walk in front of their judging eyes.
OH GOD

SO MUCH FEEL
AND THEN I AM NOT SURE IF I AM WALKING TOO SLOW AND THEN I TRY AND FOCUS ON MY WALKING AND I START WALKING AWKWARDLY AND THEN THEY TOOT THEIR HORN BECAUSE I HAVE TO WALK SLOW SO I CAN FOCUS ON WALKING PROPERLY AND NOT AWKWARDLY

AND THEN I FALL OVER ON MY SHOELACE AND THEY TOOT THEIR HORN AGAIN AND THEN THE LIGHTS TURN GREEN OH GOSH
OH GOSHHH

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 SkPZX

But I think I'm over that, now, I think I've grown out of my awkwardness.

524Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

AND THEN THE NEXT DAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO CROSS THE STREET YOU SWEAR THE CARS THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO GO ARE THE SAME DAMN ONES FROM THE DAY BEFORE SO YOU TURN AROUND AND TAKE THE LONG WAY AROUND

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 I_know_that_feel_bro11

525Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Oh god

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 21 E63

With me it's like they all just wait just out of sight until I get near the crossing, then they all start driving around, only to end up nearing the crossing at the exact same time as me, but we're kind of moving the same speed because of speedbumps and corners AND THERE'S NO SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE WAY TO DETERMINE WHO GOES FIRST.

EVERY MORNING.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum