Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0

+17
:)kiwi(:
Taiju
Packie
Bowen
Ziggles
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Moltenfield
Tacoline
Katls
Top Hat Zebra
someguy3657
Gorgro
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Hollyღ
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

That makes sense, I guess.

There's this girl who lives a couple dozen blocks from me, she has the weirdest eating habits. We had Milo (not sure if America has it, uh, it's like chocolate powder you mix with milk to make chocolate milk) and she was like "oh, I love Milo" and I was like "oh wow, this chick must love Milo" and so I went to make her a cup and she's like "NO, it has to be made a special way; I can't eat it otherwise". So I stepped back to let her make it and, oh my gosh, it was a sight to see. She pours in, like, a quarter of a cup of milk and fills a small bowl with Milo and then pats down the top of the Milo so it's completely flat.. Then when she went to eat it she measured out the Milo and the milk on a spoon so it was precisely 1:4 milk:Milo and swallowed it with the most pained expression, like it was really bad medicine or poison or something. Every time she took a scoop of Milo she had to pat down the top of the bowl of Milo so it was completely flat again. It took her around hour to finish that quarter cup of milk.

She likes milk and she likes chocolate, I don't understand why she has this insane ritual.

I will never fully understand humans.

252Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 am

Bowen

Bowen

Oh gods, my sanity. it hurts.
My friends just showed me Adventure Time.
Argh.... My head!

253Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Adventure Time is really cool
I like Marceline the Vampire Queen because she is very cool

Princess Bubblegum is adorable

This is my favourite Adventure Time .gif

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 QEKS7

254Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:22 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

0_0

255Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ahhhh yeeaaaah Adventure Time.
Spoiler:

256Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: I can't remember who Major Simpleton is...am I going senile? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

257Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I'm Semicolon; I was MAJOR SEMICOLON but then someone changed me to MAJOR SIMPLETON and I liked the sound of it so I stuck with it.

258Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Teehee!

259Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:28 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Oh yeah...the punctuation mark.

I'll bet it was Charles who changed your name...[]

260Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

WHAT SECRET BASE THAT I HAVE MONITERED? I DON'T HAVE ANY SECRET BASE THAT I'M SECRETLY MONITORING, ESPECIALLY NOT RARE'S BASE AND ESPECIALLY NOT HER BEDROOM!

...oh, wait, we're talking about Semi...I didn't change his name. And please just ignore what I said earlier.

261Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

RT: So I'm walking home, and a white van slowly drives past me. I get a couple of fearful thoughts, but just write them off as my worrying nature.
Then, all of a sudden, the white van makes a U-turn, and drives towards me, and then stops just a couple of yards behind me.

I shat a brick house, and proceeded to haul ass. I cannot tell you how much I expected a rapegang to pop out and throw me in the back.

262Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Did you see any sign of clowns? []

263Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:54 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
Gentlemen, I just fumbled my way through a Poker game.
...How do you not know how to play poker?
Yeah, the opponents in Red Dead poker always back down if the bet's anywhere near high. They are sissies, I tell ya. And when they catch you cheating, they always lose the duel!

264Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

The only reason I would cheat is if it meant I got get caught and duel Herbert Moon HERBERT MOOOOOOON!

Nothing Jewish-made in his store!

265Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:The only reason I would cheat is if it meant I got get caught and duel Herbert Moon HERBERT MOOOOOOON!

Nothing Jewish-made in his store!

You know what's really fun? Getting the store Herbert Moon (Not the Poker game one. There are two) and pointing your gun at him. DON'T SHOOT HIM.

He will pull his gun out, and attack you. Run away, and the Law should attack Herbert.

He will then procede to kill the entire Armadillo police force.

Dewmann wrote:RT: So I'm walking home, and a white van slowly drives past me. I get a couple of fearful thoughts, but just write them off as my worrying nature.
Then, all of a sudden, the white van makes a U-turn, and drives towards me, and then stops just a couple of yards behind me.

I shat a brick house, and proceeded to haul ass. I cannot tell you how much I expected a rapegang to pop out and throw me in the back.

How do you know it wasn't secret agents, come to hire you for a very specific, special mission.

Like, training all their children to be ninja, or something.

266Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"You're a wizard, Dewma-- ...Why is he running?"

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

267Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

If they're really decent secret agents/wizards, then they could just knock me out and have me wake up in some undisclosed location and then give me the details.
This is just sloppy work.

268Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Katls

Katls

Wait, did you say white van...?
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a spy to bludgen to death.

269Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Wait.

White Van?

Was he selling.... Ice Cream, by any chance? Because I might know who it is...

270Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Did it say "Muse" on the side? Because that might have been AJ.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

271Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

272Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I am very tired!

273Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I am very tired!

relax

274Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I keep seeing that song pop up everywhere, ever since my English teacher showed me it.

Not that I'm complaining. That's one of the best damn songs I've ever heard.

275Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

NO ONE CAN SUCCEED IN BEING THE NUMBER ONE TACO!
BESIDES ME... TACO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum