Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+17
someguy3657
Packie
Taiju
Gorgro
Bowen
Jonny
Ziggles
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
eren jaeger
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Top Hat Zebra
Samiam
Katls
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls attacked me, I killed all of his dogs, he killed me, I respawned, I killed him, I gave him cactus, and then we exchanged gifts (sort-of. I gave him a cactus).

After the battles I went to a tundra off east and tamed two dogs. They had a puppy on the way back.

477My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah, PvP was fun today. We should do this more often.

Also, I learned a little about how I naturally play PvP. I'm a very sly fighter, and I'm not afraid to, quote on quote, "cheat" to get the kill, nor am I afraid to fight like a greifer, expecally if it's a server that backs up it's worlds everyday/ the world will be deleted afterwards.
I blew up my friggn' house trying to kill Taco. If that's not sly and greifer-like I don't know waht is.

478My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:Yeah, PvP was fun today. We should do this more often.

Also, I learned a little about how I naturally play PvP. I'm a very sly fighter, and I'm not afraid to, quote on quote, "cheat" to get the kill, nor am I afraid to fight like a greifer, expecally if it's a server that backs up it's worlds everyday/ the world will be deleted afterwards.
I blew up my friggn' house trying to kill Taco. If that's not sly and greifer-like I don't know waht is.

You tried using dogs to kill me. They did do a significant amount of damage, but My defenses against mobs around the front door was "clever". If you didn't bring he dogs I may have won the fight.

479My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Katls wrote:Yeah, PvP was fun today. We should do this more often.

sigh u know nothing what pvp is in minecraft

480My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I am lost. I came out of someone else's mine that connected to the largest ravine ever and am now lost because I ended up going far away from it. It went snowy then foresty jungle to forest
I have half-a mind on going back

481My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am

Katls

Katls

You should. If you see a crater in the ground, that's my house.
And Bart, of course I don't know anything about PvP. This was my first time playing PvP. And I had fun. I got my rear kicked a lot, but it was fun. The ironic "door bell" of mine actaully covered up the hiss of the TNT, so I thought I messed up the wireing when I stepped on it to kill Taco btw.

482My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Katls wrote:You should. If you see a crater in the ground, that's my house.
And Bart, of course I don't know anything about PvP. This was my first time playing PvP. And I had fun. I got my rear kicked a lot, but it was fun. The ironic "door bell" of mine actaully covered up the hiss of the TNT, so I thought I messed up the wireing when I stepped on it to kill Taco btw.
firstly never rig ur house with tnt, all way rig there house with tnt

483My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:55 am

Samiam

Samiam

I migrated the server back to the creative one for the time being to give a small break while I work out somethings.

484My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

bigbadbart1 wrote:
i told you, obvious trap is obvious, katls.

485My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Okay everyone, I hereby announce the results of survival week. I would like to first thank everyone one who participated and hope everyone enjoyed playing! Here is is everyone scored in descending order.

Sam_one = 6040

2800 from lapis

1720 from iron

600 from diamond

540 from gold

20 from cake

45 from skeleton

15 from zombie

300 from music discs

Packie = 3840

50 from cake

330 from gold

1000 from lapis

300 from diamond

140 from iron

2000 from building

Gorgro = 3210

450 from diamond

1420 from iron

420 from gold

900 from lapis

5 from zombie

15 from skeleton

Bart = 2190

1280 from iron

50 from lapis

150 from diamond

210 from gold

500 from building

Taiju22 = 1915

150 from diamond

420 from iron

90 from gold

850 from lapis

5 from zombie

400 from music discs

Tacoline = 1800

240 from iron

150 from diamond

60 from gold

350 from lapis.

1000 from building

Last edited by Samiam on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

486My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Samiam

Samiam

-Our #1 miner

Sam_one

-Our #1 Crafter (Tie)

Packie/Bart

-Our #1 Collector

Taiju22

-Our #1 Builder

Packie

-Out #1 Fighter

Sam_one

-Our #1 Taco,

Tacoline

487My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I finally learned how to make huge circles! Unfortunately the rings I made around my tree aren't centered. This is why I can't build nice things.

488My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

well sam and taco when u both have some free time and i would u like to talk about tree house?

489My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Samiam wrote:-Our #1 miner

Sam_one

-Our #1 Crafter (Tie)

Packie/Bart

-Our #1 Collector

Taiju22

-Our #1 Builder

Packie

-Out #1 Fighter

Sam_one

-Our #1 Taco,

Tacoline

I AM THE BEST TACO

490My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

bigbadbart1 wrote:well sam and taco when u both have some free time and i would u like to talk about tree house?
sure but i wont be on tonight

491My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Katls

Katls

bigbadbart1 wrote:
Well, I didn't want to do that. I didn't know where most of the people live, and people would get supicious because I did a lot of trading for gunpowder the day before and they would figure out my trap.
And I did my best to make sure that my trap looked like it was hooked up to a door bell. I need to set it up diffently next time.

492My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Triangle man is back...

493My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Katls

Katls

I'm stuck in survial right now.

494My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

SHOPPING DISTRICT IS NOW OPEN!

A message from the owner of the Skyfort:
Spoiler:

Don't take the spoiler seriously. It was just for fun. Just plant a sign on the stall that states you are selling (to survival players) goods there. When you are out of goods. then you must take the sign and let others use he stall. There are 6 in total. Each merchant can only claim one stall. The prices are of your own choosing.

495My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

If you are the triangle man please stop putting signs around my buildings.

Last edited by Moltenfield on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : request)

496My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Moltenfield wrote:Okay this so called "triangle man" is starting to piss me off. Please stop if you are the triangle man.

EDIT: I found a replaced sign and a lot of other signs

That's a lot of butthurt for someone who's simply putting up signs. Also, might want to edit your post to read "Please stop putting signs around my buildings if you are triangle man". It isn't your place to tell someone to stop doing something on the whole server just because you don't like it.

It's not like he is blowing things up, so stop taking things so damn seriously and simply politely request he not target your areas.

Also, I'm not mad, just annoyed. People taking things to seriously is what helped in the downfall on the other forum and it's what made some members here quit. It's ridiculous.

497My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Sam_one

-Our #1 Crafter (Tie)

Packie/Bart

-Our #1 Collector

Taiju22

-Our #1 Builder

Packie

-Out #1 Fighter

Sam_one

-Our #1 Taco,

Tacoline
Aw man, I was so running for best Taco.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

498My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 am

Samiam

Samiam

Rare wrote:
Moltenfield wrote:Okay this so called "triangle man" is starting to piss me off. Please stop if you are the triangle man.

EDIT: I found a replaced sign and a lot of other signs

That's a lot of butthurt for someone who's simply putting up signs. Also, might want to edit your post to read "Please stop putting signs around my buildings if you are triangle man". It isn't your place to tell someone to stop doing something on the whole server just because you don't like it.

It's not like he is blowing things up, so stop taking things so damn seriously and simply politely request he not target your areas.

Also, I'm not mad, just annoyed. People taking things to seriously is what helped in the downfall on the other forum and it's what made some members here quit. It's ridiculous.

That was done as part of an April's fools day prank. The person(s) involved asked my permission before doing it, I said yes since it would add a bit of character, entertainment and role-playing for the server.

499My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 am

Samiam

Samiam

Gorgro wrote:

Sam_one

-Our #1 Crafter (Tie)

Packie/Bart

-Our #1 Collector

Taiju22

-Our #1 Builder

Packie

-Out #1 Fighter

Sam_one

-Our #1 Taco,

Tacoline
Aw man, I was so running for best Taco.

We all strive to be the #1 taco

500My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 20 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Katls wrote:
bigbadbart1 wrote:
Well, I didn't want to do that. I didn't know where most of the people live, and people would get supicious because I did a lot of trading for gunpowder the day before and they would figure out my trap.
And I did my best to make sure that my trap looked like it was hooked up to a door bell. I need to set it up diffently next time.
i did alot trading for gunpowder, every one thought it was for potions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum