Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah. Screw them.

Actually.... I saw this pic once...

727Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Bowen

Bowen

No. No you didn't.
And you also didn't tell anyone about it.
Just like Bowen didn't fill your house with enraged Australian Wildlife.

728Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Wait....

In this context, that means you DID FILL MY HOUSE WITH ENRAGED AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE!

Well then.

REVENGE!

Also, I don't get why everyone loves Fluttershy so much. I mean, sure, she's cute and everything, but she would annoy me.

If I were going to hang out with anypony, it would be either AJ, or Twilight.

But probably Twilight.

729Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, because, legally speaking, if you don't want to hug Fluttershy, you aren't considered human.
Also, she IS kinda a badass. Take's a fair bit of bravery to (spoilered for fools who haven't caught up yet.)
Spoiler:

730Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I agree. And, I would stick up for her in any situation, and fight anyone who disagreed.

But, her personallity would simply annoy me after a while.

731Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

How dare anyone out there make fun of FLUTTERSHY after all she has been through!

She lost her FLUTTERSHY, she went through a FLUTTERSHY. She had two FLUTTERSHY.

Her FLUTTERSHY turned out to be a FLUTTERSHY, a FLUTTERSHY, and now she's going through a FLUTTERSHY. All you people care about is NOT FLUTTERSHY and NOT FLUTTERSHY.

SHE’S A PONY! What you don’t realize is that FLUTTERSHY is making you all this LOVE and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her.

She hasn’t FLUTTERSHY in years. Her FLUTTERSHY is called FLUTTERSHY for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HER ALONE! You are lucky she even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE FLUTTERSHY ALONE! Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if FLUTTERSHY was a professional she would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave FLUTTERSHY Alone Please…. !
Leave FLUTTERSHY Spears alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with her you deal with me, because she is not well right now.

LEAVE HER ALONE!

732Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

That was like a strange, terrible mad-lib...

733Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, I'm not even sure how to react to that.

734Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

At first I thought "am I filtering enough FLUTTERSHY?"
But then I realised you cannot filter too much FLUTTERSHY.

735Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I'd sure love to filter Fluttershy.

IFYAKNOWWHTIMEAN!

736Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I am desperately trying to think of a way of interpreting that in a way that ISN'T disturbing.

737Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Maybe "filter" is code for "eat" and "fluttershy" is code for "biscuits"

738Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Fine. Then, in which case, we should all filter Fluttershy together.
I will supply the Fluttershy. Dip the Fluttershy is the milk/cream before you filter it.
It will taste amazing.

739Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

THIS IS STARTING TO GET SORT OF WEIRD

740Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I'm kinda good at doing that.

741Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

These are the following episodes left in Season Two as of late;

23 (49) Ponyville Confidential 2012-03-31 (scheduled)
24 (50) MMMystery on the Friendship Express 2012-04-07 (scheduled)
25 (51) A Canterlot Wedding, Part 1 2012-04-21 (scheduled)
26 (52) A Canterlot Wedding, Part 2 2012-04-21 (scheduled

Unfortunately I researched all the usual news sites and didn't find anything that hinted those Season Three rumors are true.

742Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 am

Katls

Katls

Alright, now, I'm going to make the late post regarding the best pony.
Twilght is a scholor, which earns her points in my book. A fellow knowlage seeker, but I find it frustaiting that she won't even adknowalage what doesn't seem possible to her(the supernatural and such) which seriously limits her field of knowlage. I even look at devil cults just to learn more(those who know me know what I feel about Lucifer) about the world we live in and the veiws of others, wethier I agree with or not. Plus, I jsut don't like how closed off she is. Why is it that we are just now hearing about her brother? Didn't she ever mention that to her freinds? She doesn't win this in my book.
Fluttershy. I don't need to say much about her. Sweet, kind, animal lover, beutiful voice, all of the things I would love in a girl. But Zebra said exactly why she isn't my favoret. She's just too meek. She lets herself be shoved around by a RABBIT. A RABBIT. She's terrible at standing up for herself, but at least she has a heart to match that I love to death.
Now, we have Pinkie Pie. For once I'm going to shed off my crazy killer attitude and say that I love this pink party pony. Man, that felt so wrong, typeing that, but it's true. In real life, I'm a very gentle person, but I'm still crazy. I love making others smile with my antitics(as much as I hate to admit it), but unlike Pinkie Pie, my patence is low and I'm always trying to be the mentally strong kind of person, in both intelegence and hard to be moved by something or for an emotion to overpower me(or at least let it show on my face[and much to my frustation, I frequently fail]). I just love Pinkie because I love people like her. The people who's very presence can make you grin like a baffoon. And she's crazy. The harmless kind of crazy, thankfully.

To sum all that up,
Twilgiht is kin(being a geek/fellow knowlage seeker)
Fluttershy has a heart
But Pinkie's my kind of crazy!

Also, making fun of Pinkie is worse than making fun of Fluttershy. It all has to do with inocence. Fluttershy is the girl that tugs at your heartstrings but has near to none abiltiy to stand up for herself and it's hard to see her upset. But Pinkie, she still has the mind of a much younger filly. It's not a matter of her asserivness, she's just simply that she is just so dang inocent. It's not hard to imagine Pinkie stand up to somepony. I feel bad for saying this, but when Fluttershy cried this last episode, I felt nothing. Yes, me feeling bad about heartless. You thought that you would never hear me say that did you? But when I watched Baby Cakes for the first, I felt empty while I watched Pinkie Pie cry. Oh my gosh, I had empathy for a cartoon character. Wwwwwwwooooow. To put this better, it's something like my old P.E. class. It was full of jerks, and all of the nice kids got the brunt of it. But there was one kid in there who no one messed with. He was a 6th grader, had scrawny arms, was short, and was extreamly vunrable. Why was he never bullied? His inocence. He had several mental disoders, and he felt EVERYTHING deeply. He was just too inocent, too vunrable for anyone to really want to hurt him. Except on kid, but no one liked him anyways. Honor amunst thieves if you will. But the girls who where kid of like Fluttershy got pushed around and they didn't care.
Does any of that make sence to you guys?
EDIT: Thank you whoever is was who plused my short story. I'm going to add a little more soon, I had to cut it short last night.
EDIT2: Who is such a fanatical brony that he just got his parents to get the Mickie Dee's Fluttershy on mail oder?
This guy.

743Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:Maybe "filter" is code for "eat" and "fluttershy" is code for "fluttershy"

Actually I wansn't sure what I meant by "Filter."

But by the gods it couldn't have turned out better.

744Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, not even going to try to fix THAT.

Anyways.
New episode is pretty interesting. All sorts of valuable Info like:
Spoiler:

745Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Shit. I can't not open spoilers.

I MUST NEEDS WATCH THIS EPISODE!

Gotta watch it toonight. Heading out for some curry right now.

746Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Bowen

Bowen

“Get your guitar, Lyra. We’re going to kill the Soviets,” said Jesus.

“Why are you going to do that?” said Lyra.

“Because all of the Nazis are dead,” said Jesus.

This is what happens on April 1st.

747Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

HAHAHAHAHAH! Also, Im not sure uf this is actually Tara Strong or not.

This is what the auther had to say about it:

Spoiler:

748Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:38 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Episode phive, season one; Gilda and Rainbow Dash are so lesbian for each other.
I guess Pinkie Pie was okay in this episode. She's not so bad when she doesn't sing and jump around the screen and scream, I guess.

Does Gilda ever come back? She made Fluttershy cry; she's such an arsehole.

749Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Bowen

Bowen

As far as we can tell, no, she's gone.
But despite breaking Fluttershy, I can't hate her.
Read too many stories/seen too much art to do so.

750Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:Episode phive, season one; Gilda and Rainbow Dash are so lesbian for each other.
I guess Pinkie Pie was okay in this episode. She's not so bad when she doesn't sing and jump around the screen and scream, I guess.

Does Gilda ever come back? She made Fluttershy cry; she's such an arsehole.

Pfft. Everypony knows Rainbow Dash wants AJ/PP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum