Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen

+12
Samiam
Tuomey
Ziggles
Jonny
Angua
Sunny
Dog Breath
AJ
Gorgro
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Hollyღ
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I find your thread-bumping to be rather obnoxical!

77Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Rare ♥ wrote:I say! Bumping this pollywag.

Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 160px-060Poliwag

I say! Quite the presumptious rapscallion, aren't we? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

78Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Prumf

Doodle anoodle enoodle haboodle anoodle toodle edoodle jaboodle eboodle woodle soodles caboodle astroodle toodledo strudel?

79Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Enoodle sounds like the terrifying future of fast food.
Simply order from one of our Enoodle websites, and we email it to you within a minute. (I assume we will receive physical things via email at some point in the future)
Comes in chicken, beef, vegetable and peppermint flavour.

Ok, silly word....

Scrumping.

80Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Bowen wrote:(I assume we will receive physical things via email at some point in the future)
THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN ME AND ZEBRA WERE GOING TO START A FAST FOOD SERVICE WHERE THE FOOD WAS DELIVERED THROUGH THE PHONE

OR THEREABOUTS

81Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Sounds like a silly idea.
Phones are pretty dirty. They'd be all sorts of issues to do with people getting sick.

82Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

THAT'S IT, BOWEN

I HAD YOU DOWN FOR TWENTY PERCENT OF THE PROFITS BUT NOW YOU ARE GETTING

ZERO

83Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Fine. I have fruits named after me. I'm a big man in the Mango industry. See if I care.

84Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Well, that's scadaliscious.

85Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:14 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Quit prevaricating, you two...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

86Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen - Page 4 Empty Re: Silly Words for Silly Gentlemen Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

This is getting way silly! Now collect your Mobbins, thingamajigs, whachamacallits, and chingaderas and leave, you fanfaronades!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum