Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
Moltenfield
Tuomey
Samiam
Gorgro
Tacoline
Packie
Jonny
Bowen
Katls
Travelcube
D-Munny
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
Hollyღ
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I will say, however, that Fluttershy looks pretty good in that outfit.

902Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
*Death by facepalm*
What? Firestar is athletic! But she is a bit too nice to be played by Dash... sorch it!
Tacoline wrote:look what i found!

Alright, I have something better for their shouts(and other lines) other than "yay".
Fireball/Ice Storm: "YOUR GOING TO LOVE ME!"
Fire and Frost Breath:*deep inhale* Yay!
*Dragonrend'*: Oh, my.
*landing*: I catch you yet my pretties!
*grounded*: That. Big. Dumb. MEANIE!
*engaging the Dovakin on the ground*: Bet you can't beat me!
*Dovakin useing sneaking/going into a building*: COME OUT!
*killing Dovakin*: YOUR FACE!
*death*: (squeaking)no!
Dragon varients later.
NOTE: These are only lines. I rather not have the dragons look like ponys. I'd hesitate.
Dragon: Fluttershy
Blood Dragon: RD
Frost Dragon: Rarity
Elder Dragon: Twilight
Ancient Dragon: Luna/Nightmare Moon
Alduin: Discord

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

903Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:
*Death by facepalm*
What? Firestar is athletic! But she is a bit too nice to be played by

Her name is Starfire (yes I know there names by heart, regrettabl, because I have seen the show a long time ago)

904Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I was wondering why the name sounded so off...

Yes, I know their names. I liked the show when I was little. DONT JUDGE ME!

@ Katls: You are by far the most Bronyish of us all.

905Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Katls

Katls

I try.
And I felt the name was off too. Now I realize that it was from the Warriors book series.
EDIT: Got a few more lines. Spoilered for size.
Spoiler:

906Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Moltenfield wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:
*Death by facepalm*
What? Firestar is athletic! But she is a bit too nice to be played by

Her name is Starfire (yes I know there names by heart, regrettabl, because I have seen the show a long time ago)
starfire?
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 1068090622_nStarfire2
what are you talking about? teen titans was great, very funny. anyone remember the episode where robin went away and the rest of the team raided his room and wore his costume? even raven got in on that!
and dude, raven would be luna, celestia would be starfire.

907Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Tacoline wrote:what are you talking about? teen titans was great, very funny. anyone remember the episode where robin went away and the rest of the team raided his room and wore his costume? even raven got in on that!
I totally think I remember that.
Gosh, now I want to watch TT.

908Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Thinking back on that, it was pretty awesome. Remember that one where their tower was haunted?

Because that's pretty much the only one I can remember.

I also used to love the Powerpuff Girls. MoJo-JoJo! Haha.

He was a monkey.

909Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:30 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

OH MY GOSH, POWERPUFF GIRLS YES
Pretty much everything on Cartoon Network: Dexter's Lab (THE JUSTICE FRIENDS, OH MY FUCKING GOD), Cow And Chicken, oh my god so much nostalgia right now.

910Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Semicolon wrote:OH MY GOSH, POWERPUFF GIRLS YES
Pretty much everything on Cartoon Network: Dexter's Lab (THE JUSTICE FRIENDS, OH MY FUCKING GOD), Cow And Chicken, oh my god so much nostalgia right now.
So....You like Power Puff Girls, eh?
Y'all realise MLP is made by the same person, right?

911Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:33 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

It is? Cool, it's been on my must-watch list for a while, I might bump it up to first.

912Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Katls

Katls

Tacoline wrote:and dude, raven would be luna, celestia would be starfire.
I agree.

913Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT DEXTER"S LABORATORY!

I loved that show!

"DiDi you're stuuupid."

914Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

AND MANDARK OH MY GOSH

915Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

HAHAHA I forgot about that...

But, uh....

Ponies, and Pie, and Pony-blimp sex.

Had to get back on topic.

Oh, and, for anyone who didnt know this, Ms.Faust also made Powerpuff girls.

Thought that was interesting, myself.

(I told my dad that there was a thread for MLP on this forum, and his reply was," What are they, a bunch of fags?"

Thats why I dont tell him Im a Brony.)

916Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yikes.
At least you wont get thrown out of your home if you're found. Has happened to a bloke, or so they say....
I'm...not sure why you would get so mad about someone watching ponies, though...

917Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, that sounds like a bit of an over-reaction.

Unless..... Ponies had killed his mother, or something.

918Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Apparently, the parents assumed that Bronies were all child molesters. Or something along that line of though.

Right.

Quick! Think of a Pony. Any pony. Got one? Good.
Now think of a character that is not pony related! Go!
Got one? Right...
Spoiler:
Results?
Pinkie Pie and Morgan Freeman.
Whoa...

919Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I thought of Applejack, and an Irish guy.

Damnit! I liked Appeljack's voice.

EDIT: Oh, hey Semi. Have you watched the show yet?

920Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 "

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Troll_Face

EDIT: Woah. Those Flim-Flam guys are good. I GRINNED! They made me grin. I would totally buy their stuff.

921Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Bowen

Bowen

But at cheaper than 2 bits for a barrel, clearly.

922Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well if they werent forced into overdrive by competition, than its every bit as good as the Apple Family's.

I liked this episode. I didnt think I would, because the same concept (Quality over quantity) has been done in every cartoon ever, but this one did it pretty well. It was actually exciting, as opposed to the Spongebob episode with the same theme. (The one with the burger contest.)

923Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 am

Katls

Katls

Post spoilered for size.
Bowen wrote:Quick! Think of a Pony. Any pony. Got one? Good.
Now think of a character that is not pony related! Go!
Got one? Right...
Spoiler:
Results?
Pinkie Pie and Morgan Freeman.
Whoa...
Spoiler:

924Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Im excited for the next episode. I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one. And the one after it.

Only three more episodes this season. Fuck.

925Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

someguy3657 wrote:Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 37 119350%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20celestia%20mew%20mewlestia%20Molestia%20pokemon

Please keep in mind that this is a mix of Rare and Molestia, not Celestia. And this fits so well with our crazy Mew

Where.... Uh, where did you find this pic?

Im just wondering. Because i was browsing through this site that has.... more..... Mature, artwork.Anyway, i was browsing through the MLP section (I'll be honest, I have no excuse. I was curious. Dont you judge me.) and i saw that same pic. I also saw one Katls posted earlier, but Im pretty positive he got his somewhere else.

You, Im not so sure...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum