Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiny chat anyone?

+22
Demon_Spartan
Taiju
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
Travelcube
Katls
Ziggles
Jonny
Tacoline
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
someguy3657
Packie
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
LaLa
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Tuomey
Samiam
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

You're just saying that because you don't have one.
You have to have the experience of having one to truly understand the beautiful quirks of a tallywhacker.

452Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

semicolon wrote:You're just saying that because you don't have one.
You have to have the experience of having one to truly understand the beautiful quirks of a tallywhacker.

I.... Don't think that's right....

Or, at least, it doesn't apply the other way around. >_>

453Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Fri May 11, 2012 7:16 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

STOP IMPLYING THAT MY JAVELIN IS DFORMED GUYS, IT'S GOT LOW SELF ESTEEM.

454Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Torpedoes don't have self-esteem, they're just warm lumps of muscle.

455Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Samiam

Samiam

I seem to have a knack to jumping to the last page of a thread and wishing I hadn't

456Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sat May 12, 2012 11:31 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Katls and I are rocking it out, if anyone wants to come in.
Video games and ponies and Belgium and all that, dudes.

Apparently Belgium has the worst beer and chocolate in the world?

457Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sat May 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

The ninjas have been dispatched.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

458Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Then it's a good thing I just bought a whole box of anti-ninja aftershave.

It's like normal aftershave, except it keeps away ninjas.

and it doesn't ever wash off and I live in an underground bunker surrounded by anti-ninja robots with flamethrower machine guns that shoot anti-ninja bullets and also wear anti-ninja aftershave and also i am invisible

459Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You should change your name to "Mary Sue."

460Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

"Hi, I'm Melissa, what's your name?"

"Deus Ex Machina. It's Latin. I'm Italian."

and then she would swoon and I would romance her with my fetucinni boticelli buongiorno rigatelli la bonasera signora bella spaghetti linguini bueno taco mexico while we flew away into the sunset on a spicy gondola.

We would have lots of babies.

Anti-ninja babies.

AND THEN A BOMB EXPLODES BUT SUPERMAN SAVES ME

461Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 7:59 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

462Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 9:38 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Dubstep party...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

463Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I realized today that we all look like nerds. So, my annoying sister was sorta right on one point. Aw well.

Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Like-i-give-a-shit-spiderman-in-tree-PFBK7h

Also, I'd be on, if it wasn't for restaurant and sisters and stuff

464Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 10:09 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Pff, any excuse.

JT just posted something that was basically a penis with a face masquerading as an advert.

For soup....

465Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 3:40 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

JT is really obsessed with that video, and my gaydar always acts up around him, so I've come to the conclusion that even though he's a ninja, he must have a little buttpirate in him.

466Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

someguy3657 wrote:I realized today that we all look like nerds.
Pffff, speak for yourself.
Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 BwhT8

467Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I just think it's funny to see people's reaction to it. []

468Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:JT is really obsessed with that video, and my gaydar always acts up around him, so I've come to the conclusion that even though he's a ninja, he must have a little buttpirate in him.

Is this true, JT? Do you have a little captain in you?

469Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

CUP-A-SOUUUP

470Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Sun May 13, 2012 11:48 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Lady Rare wrote:
Dewmann wrote:JT is really obsessed with that video, and my gaydar always acts up around him, so I've come to the conclusion that even though he's a ninja, he must have a little buttpirate in him.

Madam, there is nothing of piracy about me. I simply love watching reactions...like when I play Happy Tree Friends. []

471Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

JT_the_Ninja wrote:
Lady Rare wrote:

Madam, there is nothing of piracy about me. I simply love watching reactions...like when I play Happy Tree Friends. []

Carry on then. [Salute]

472Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Mon May 14, 2012 8:28 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Indeed.

Also, I apologize for not being able to set you up the music....I was at the time recording an MST3K-type thing with a friend over Skype. []

473Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Would it be possible for you to make a mod on the Tinychat? Before mods were somehow enabled anyone could play videos and things were a lot easier.

474Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Mon May 14, 2012 1:19 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I thought I had already made you a mod...hrm...[]

475Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tiny chat anyone? Mon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ahh, you did? Perhaps I'm not seeing the video function then. You'll have to show me Tiny chat anyone?  - Page 19 Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next