Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games/Flash on the Interweb

+17
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Travelcube
Gorgro
Tacoline
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Ziggles
Samiam
Tuomey
D-Munny
Packie
Jonny
someguy3657
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 am

Katls

Katls

This guy's games are some of my favoret on the web.
My latest addiction.
I never play Run & Gun mode in this game, to unrealistic. I only play Survior mode. Made it through the last leg by the skin of my teeth in my first play through bcause of my suplies runing low, had to rush to the end.
I'm now makeing custom classes for that game, I'll post my first later.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

52Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:07 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

QWOP

Need I say more?

53Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:Also, is it bad that whenever I hear the "NIGGERS!" At the beginning, I can barely keep from laughing?

I do so too ..

I'm not a bad person really

54Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 am

Samiam

Samiam

55Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I love the art direction of this, and is further evidence that Mortal Engines needs to come to a screen in some form.

56Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Class 3 Outbreak!
I remember this being posted a while ago, but that was an older version. This one lets you simulate outbreaks all over the world, and even control people.
The lag can get pretty intense though, so heads up.

Enjoy the zombies.

57Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 am

Katls

Katls

Best Zombie settings for:
Seiges like This one.
Max for both Cievilans and Zombies
20% armed
defult acrucy
Zombie speed slow
Infection time 30 sec
For this map I recomend the West spread for Seige mode, never, ever make a map wide infection in seiges, I don't like doing map wide infections peroid personaly.
Wildfire mode
Zomibes:
Very fast
Max population
Infection time 1 sec
Derection: anywhere
Civilens:
Max population
Gun settings don't matter
Sit back and watch a Z-day nightmare come to life.

58Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:58 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

BEST. VIDEO GAME. MUSIC. COMPILATION. EVER.

(link has nsfw ads, don't pay attention to them

59Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 am

Packie

Packie

someguy3657 wrote:(link has nsfw ads, don't pay attention to them

What if I do?

60Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Packie wrote:

What if I do?

giggity....

61Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:50 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:
Packie wrote:

What if I do?

giggity....

Aww yeeeaaahh!

62Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Katls

Katls

63Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

64Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Katls

Katls

65Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

One day, AM got massively trolled by someone on the Internet.

His rage was so powerful that it made him grow a 5 o'clock shadow, and he vowed lethal revenge on the troll.

The only problem was that the troll was a heavily protected asshole, living in a guarded house.

So, using the weapon skills he learned from being a Medic, and after learning some fighting skills from me, he armed himself.

Before leaving, he used his new machine, which turned the world into the Madness series for a day.

Then, he went for his revenge.

Watch the revenge here. Rather violent.

66Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Sweet memories...

67Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

What did I just watch...

68Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i love the madness series!

69Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

The AwesomeVirus is an incurable disease that affects 1 out of 10 000 people. However, not all the infected get a yellow face and big bulging eyes like AM; sometimes, they seem quite normal, but do dangerous, insane, destructive or random things. It can infect a person at any given time of their life.

If you meet someone who seems to be infected in your home, at your workplace, or in the streets, saving the world, stay away from them. If you know this person, like me and AM, try to keep them a bit under control, so they won't do too much damage to the surroundings.

70Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 am

Packie

Packie

71Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Since Halloween is coming, I figured that, from here to Halloween night, I'll post some of my favorite scary games/flash movies.

Here's one of them:

Bright in the screen

For best feelings when playing this game, play it alone in the middle of the night, with all lights closed.

Where the only source of light is your computer screen.

And make sure to wait until the screens say "repeat" before leaving (except for the one with a smiley face in the first area)

72Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

And now, for one of my favorite zombie games.

You play as John Creasman, a local mechanic living in Evans City. As you were working on something while listening to some tunes, the radio channel got interrupted by an emergency broadcast from the army. It says that the city has been quarantined due to a virus outbreak, and that martial law is in effect. It also tells you to remain at home, otherwise you will be shot. Figuring that staying inside and getting yourself killed is a bad idea, you jump in your black sports car and try to break out of town.

The only problem is that the only exit of the city is 60 km away, down a highway full of stopped cars, bloodthirsty zombies and soldiers that will shoot you on sight. And that's not even half of your problems...

THE GAME IS VERY VIOLENT AND GORY, VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Play it here

73Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:24 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Made by the same guys who made Road of the Dead, you're a scientist who has to experiment with zombies to see what's the best way to treat and/or kill them

Here

74Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Total Jerk-Face Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

totaljerkface.com

Check out Happy Wheels

Yessss

75Games/Flash on the Interweb - Page 3 Empty Re: Games/Flash on the Interweb Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Katls

Katls

*Sigh*
We have a flash/games thread you know. And post actual links man!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum