Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Forum Members?

+30
SQUIGGLES
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Top Hat Zebra
Taiju
Bowen
Katls
Travelcube
Crabmaster
Jubedy
Ziggles
A Sinister Speaker
LaLa
someguy3657
votecoffee
Angua
Icriex
Dog Breath
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
KitaraRayne
Tacoline
Nitehoot
Packie
AJ
Sunny
Tuomey
Messernacht
Gorgro
Samiam
Hollyღ
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 23]

76Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 am

Angua

Angua

Did Dog Breath officially sign off? I miss my pervy uncle.

http://twitter.com/Dickinsop

77Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:39 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

He's still listed as "active" in my top secret admin controlpanel, but i haven't seen him around much.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

78Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 am

Angua

Angua

Your top secret control panel sounds awesome. I want one. So I can control my monkey slaves.....Minions, I mean totally normal, generic minions. Noooo Monkey Slaves here.

KEEP WALKING PAL!

http://twitter.com/Dickinsop

79Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I didn't see a thing.

*whisper*Can...Can you make one roll in for me?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

80Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Haven't seen him for a while but he has a formspring, and of course a facebook.

81Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I haven't seen Dogbreath post in a long time, but I'm sure he lurks.

82Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

He lies in the dark.
Waiting for the perfect time to strike.

83Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

They say he comes out during Christmas, with a bag slung heavily over his back, giving him the appearance of Santa Clause. However, should you approach him, you suddenly dissapear, the slow laughter of "Ho...ho...ho" the last thing you hear, the darkness of his bag the last thing you see...

84Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Then you realise that your toys are gone and in their place is a note saying "That'll teach you to STAY THE FUCK OFF OF MY LAWN"

85Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

Hey anybody seen my toys?
*Ho ho ho*

O_O
*Waaaaaaaaah!*

86Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 am

Dog Breath

Dog Breath

Oops you caught me lurking.

I've been checking DO daily for an update also but I'm pretty depressed about all things Driscoll related. I was planning to buy more posters and a couple shirts but what's the point?

I was working hard to keep up with facebook but I can't seem to focus enough attention to keep up with all my contacts. Shadow Dragon visits here much more often than I.

Gotta get back to work, I'll post later. =)

87Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dog Breath wrote:Oops you caught me lurking.

I've been checking DO daily for an update also but I'm pretty depressed about all things Driscoll related. I was planning to buy more posters and a couple shirts but what's the point?

I was working hard to keep up with facebook but I can't seem to focus enough attention to keep up with all my contacts. Shadow Dragon visits here much more often than I.

Gotta get back to work, I'll post later. =)

We understand. I was readying myself not to return once Driscoll pulled his 'over the top' power hungry temper tantrum - my pride was really damaged from him. I don't think I will be able to fully enjoy DO ever again (unless he apologizes) but I will always be here for the people at least. ;3

(Also I fixed your smile - regular smilies don't work here for some reason)

88Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 am

LaLa

LaLa

Hello guys~
Im BACK.
Yeah, I couldnt find this place forever ;_;

89Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 am

LaLa

LaLa

And WHAT DID DRISCOLL DO!? D:

90Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Sorry if I'm rude, but who are you?

Also, check the official discussion thread.

91Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 pm

A Sinister Speaker

LALA WE MISSED YOU

92Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

OH SHIT ITS MY POLLINATING SISTER! ;3 ;3

93Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

^^ Lala! A pleasure to see you here!
We apologise for the difficulty of finding this place, but there was a bit of a fiasco at the last place we were at. Sparks flew. DO has been out for a while as you've probably noticed, but there's no definite answer as to what Driscoll's up to.

94Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Packie

Packie

@LaLa
Good to see you again, even tough you were from before I came to DO.
as for what Driscoll did, here is the short version:
first he was gone for a couple of weeks without updates.
when he came back there were some complaints (although most people still supported him)
after that the comments at the comic were removed, and later the forum was replaced.
The forum was very different from what we were used to, so some of us didn't really like it and were posting it on the forum.
Driscoll took it badly and became quite abusive and a heated discussion/flame war ensued.
the people involved were banned, and when somebody spoke up for them, she was banned as well, with he comment that any others who would speak up would be banned as well (I said OK (and was banned))
a short wile afterwards the new forum was also removed. Fortunately, Gorgro had set up this new forum for us

Last edited by Packie on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

95Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

LaLa

LaLa

Aw I read what happened

And I am heartbroken D:

I missed you all so much <3

I cant beleive Drscol would do such a thing!

He used to be so nice :/

96Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Ha, guess I'm the only one who doesn't know her.

97Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 pm

^^ Yeah, it was a furore alright.
It looked for sure that the forum would whittle down to only a few people and then dissolve completely, but Gorgro made this place, and everything is as normal as it ever will be.
We missed ya. Good to have you back, even though I only knew you for a week or so.

98Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 pm

LaLa

LaLa

@ Someguy
I used to be a regular at DO and dropped out for a while for school

99Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:Ha, guess I'm the only one who doesn't know her.

Well, Lala was one of the original members way long ago. She left before you came on, if I remember right. :3 She's cool though, for a pokemon trainer tree.

100Missing Forum Members? - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

LaLa

LaLa

OHH GURL YOU KNOW IT :3

But yeah. Any poop.

Wheres everyone else? D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next