Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+19
Jubedy
Samiam
eren jaeger
DandyLionGx
Ziggles
D-Munny
Gorgro
Travelcube
Bowen
Katls
SQUIGGLES
AwesomeMedic
Tasha the Silly Panda
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
someguy3657
Jonny
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

376Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i uploaded this on facebook, and i thought that i should upload it here as well. i was too lazy to retype it so i just copy pasted it. XD

alright, i've been distracted the past couple of weeks due to the cyst thing. so i forgot to announce that i finished psychonauts, thief 3, and assasscin's creed 4. and i just finished uploading them all. 
psychonauts
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfm1kcsB19P6uOzSBmkaztKqXboYFHG6R
thief 3
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfm1kcsB19P5u3J602kpK00ry-M9crkTc
assassin's creed 4
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfm1kcsB19P7n8VGYcrPGmgbjTZAmLRBd
i've already started to upload OFF and the Thief reboot game.

377Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:02 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

There's something a bit...off...about that game where you play a baseball player...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

378Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

I MUST PURIFY THIS LAND

379Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:11 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

BEAT THAT WHALE!

380Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I can't get that battle music out of my head...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

381Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

382Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:21 am

Katls

Katls

So, when we got the new computer, one of the first orders of business was seeing how strong it' processing power was. I would had tried Skyrim, but due to current circumstances, we can't use Steam at the moment(sorry everyone!). So, we installed two of my favorite RTSs of all time: World in Conflict and Medieval II: Total War. World in Conflict is not very well optimized regarding explosives, so the first mission was rather laggy thanks to the mass-shelling of Seattle. Otherwise, it runs rather well on this computer.
Don't even get me started in Medieval II. I could had cried, it worked so well. It didn't handle cinematic camera shifts all that well, but otherwise runs fairly smoothly, including the massive Aztec armies that you can field.
One of my favorite moments with it was playing as Venice attacking Bologna in the Grand Campaign. We busted into the walls, and my comparatively small(in regards to the armies that you can muster in the late periods) army of militia and a few divisions of Mailed Knights(the weakest of heavy cavalry) all charged into a breach only about 30m wide(the logistics of said charge was an absolute nightmare) to take on the forces guarding the capital of the Holy Roman Empire, with one of the strongest professional armies in the world guarding it. The men gathered at the breach to defend against intruders RAN. We chased them into the city and cornered the Kaiser. As we hacked our way into his bodyguard with the militia(the mailed knights had died shortly after the fighting towards the Kaiser), the enemy took either end of the street, cutting them off. They did not falter for one second as we fought against impossible odds. But we did it. The Kaiser died on the spear of a peasant. And they continued to fight as the enemy banded together to get their revenge. They never even considered fleeing. With that army's death throes, we took out over half of the strongest gathered military force in the world. Only my general and the ballista were able to escape. That leader was the leader of the faction, essentially me. The very next day, an army of mine followed up and took Bologna from the panicked, scattered forces that were left there. We had cut off the head of the Holy Roman Empire as the smallest of the world powers at the time. It was so, so satisfying to do.

383Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

GLAD YOUR NEW COMPUTER WORKS SO WELL!

384Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

Katls

Katls

As am I. I can't wait for the 10th, when I'll be able to actually get Steam on this. Me and my brother as still deciding what game we need to get on here first. I'm looking forward to Skyrim, myself.

385Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:06 am

Bowen

Bowen

I know I'm quite late to the countless death party, but damn.
Dark Souls is fun.
The satisfaction from defeating a boss/area/whatever is so much more satisfying when it's also had you screaming angrily previously.
And it has Solaire.
That's also a bonus.

386Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Praise the sun!

387Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:41 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Video Games - Page 16 Keep-calm-and-praise-the-sun-27

388Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Bowen

Bowen

And engage in Jolly Co-Operation!

389Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:15 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Bowen wrote:And engage in Jolly Co-Operation!
dark souls is a great game, i've not played it but that's because i don't think i'd have the patience to die a billion times before i succeed once.
that being said i love watching let's players go at it.

390Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Tacoline wrote:
dark souls is a great game, i've not played it but that's because i don't think i'd have the patience to die a billion times before i succeed once.
It feels immensly satisfying when you do succeed. Also it is hard, but it does feel somewhat fair.

391Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Moltenfield wrote:
Tacoline wrote:
It feels immensly satisfying when you do succeed. Also it is hard, but it does feel somewhat fair.
it's fair and hard. also the lore is very interesting to me, how many of the gameplay parts are explained by it. like sitting at a bonfire to regain your health causes enemies to respawn. but this is explained by the fact that all enemies are undead of one type or another and therefore after you kill them they can't stay dead. when you sit at a fire its implied that you're sitting there for hours to recuperate.
it's a dark fantasy world where the entire story is implied and rarely ever explained to you. heroes fall to the undead enemies often, dropping their gear and souls.
plus its beautiful to look at.

392Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:23 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Guild Wars 2, why are you so addicting?

393Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

killing floor is still coming out with updates! killing floor 2 is coming out very soon so you'd expect tripwire to just focus on that, but their still doing stuff for kf.
they just came out with this community map and a tripwire-backed mod gametype.
the mod gametype was originally just a mod but tripwire loved it so they hired the devs and gave the mod an update
Video Games - Page 16 Killingfloortoymaster
killer dolls... and a boss that isnt the normal boss

these dolls aren't just re-skins either, kf normally updates around the holidays to reskin the monsters for the holiday. but these are completely new. they have different audio, different methods of attack. a few of the monsters even have projectiles, with the other monsters do not.
and like i said the end boss... not a patriarch.
if this is tripwire showing off some new stuff for kf 2, i am impressed.

medic, charles. get on this.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/326960/
also, to download it, select "play" but don't play "killing floor-toymaster" from the library because that won't track your perks.

394Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Oh god it is not the patriach........

395Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

*evil laughter*

396Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

New Videogame Reaction:*laughter that gives a slight hint of hysteria* I hate the guy who made the soundtrack for Alien Isolation, he better earn an award for tht because half the time I don't want to move, and the other half of me wants to avoid that alien before it munches on my face. *run to the nearest locker and hides in it*

397Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:06 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Moltenfield wrote:New Videogame Reaction:*laughter that gives a slight hint of hysteria* I hate the guy who made the soundtrack for Alien Isolation, he better earn an award for tht because half the time I don't want to move, and the other half of me wants to avoid that alien before it munches on my face. *run to the nearest locker and hides in it*
that wasa wonderful review. its very true lol

398Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:08 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Guys, Borderlands the pre-sequel.

Master piece.

That is all.

399Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:30 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

This demo of a game that might be coming out soon is incredibly brilliant, and I want more.

SUPER HOT

The game where time only moves when you do

400Video Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:This demo of a game that might be coming out soon is incredibly brilliant, and I want more.

SUPER HOT

The game where time only moves when you do
saw a demo of it a while ago, looked super cool... i mean super hot XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum