Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

High Stakes: bets and wagers at the ye olde gambling den

+4
Travelcube
Hollyღ
D-Munny
SQUIGGLES
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

C'est quoi ce bordel que tu viens de dire sur moi putain, petite salope? Je vais devoir vous le savez j'ai obtenu mon diplôme haut de ma classe dans le Van Doos, et j'ai participé à de nombreux raids secrets sur Al-Qaïda, et j'ai plus de 300 victoires confirmées. Je suis formé dans Gorilla Warfare et je suis en haut sniper dans l'ensemble du Royal 22e Régiment. Tu n'es rien pour moi, mais juste une autre cible. Je vais vous essuyer la merde avec précision les goûts de ce qui n'a jamais été vu avant sur ​​cette Terre, marquez mes mots putains. Vous pensez que vous pouvez se permettre de dire que la merde pour moi sur l'Internet? Détrompez-vous, baiseur. Alors que nous parlons, je suis avec mon réseau secret d'espions partout en Amérique du Nord et votre adresse IP est suivi par un moment afin de mieux vous préparer à la tempête, la mouche. La tempête qui efface la petite chose pathétique que vous appelez votre vie. T'es mort, gamin. Je peux être n'importe où, n'importe quand, et je peux vous tuer dans plus de sept cent façons, et c'est seulement avec mes mains nues. Non seulement je suis une formation approfondie en combat à mains nues, mais j'ai accès à tout l'arsenal du Royal 22e Régiment et je vais l'utiliser à sa pleine mesure pour essuyer ton cul misérable de la surface du continent, petite merde. Si seulement vous pouviez savoir ce impie rétribution votre petit commentaire "intelligent" était sur le point d'attirer sur vous, peut-être que vous auriez tenu ta putain de langue. Mais vous ne pouvez pas, vous n'avez pas, et maintenant vous êtes en payer le prix, idiot foutu. Je vais merde fureur sur vous et vous noyer dedans. T'es mort, gamin.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

SQUIGGLES wrote:What the kittens did you just smurfing say about me, you little smoochie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Van Doos, and I have participated in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in Gorilla Warfare and I'm up sniper across the Royal 22e Régiment. You are nothing to me but just another target. I'll wipe the marshmallows with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my smiling words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me on the Internet? Think again, tickler. As we speak, I am with my secret network of spies across North America and your IP address is followed by a time to better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm clears the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and it is only with my bare hands. Not only am I a thorough unarmed combat training, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal 22nd Regiment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bum-bum of the surface of the continent, you little silly . If only you could know what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring upon you, perhaps you'd kept your laughing language. But you can not, you do not have, and now you're paying the price, funny idiot. I will pancakes fury on you and drown you in it. You're dead, kid.

Okay, then? [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I think something was lost in translation????

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I censored it a bit for the benefit of children who might read this thread. [ ]

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

no i mean
the last word should be "kiddo", not "kid"

I guess it just doesn't translate into French well, huh

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

The French are notoriously bad at sounding threatening (no offense to any French who may read this). [ ]

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

JT is notoriously bad at being a decent person (No offense at any JT who read this)

Katls

Katls

JT_the_Ninja wrote:The French are notoriously bad at sounding threatening (no offense to any French who may read this). [ ]
*cough cough* NAPOLEON COULD HAD KICKED YOU BUTT ANY DAY*cough cough*

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hollyღ wrote:JT is notoriously bad at being a decent person (No offense at any JT who read this)

None taken. [ ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum