Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Jubedy
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
D-Munny
Bowen
Hollyღ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Travelcube
Katls
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Ziggles
someguy3657
Icriex the Hyperbolic
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 33]

701TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:19 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I do. A lot :c

702TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

*raise hand*

703TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

so, idk if ppl have heard from my facebook, but alot of weird things have been happening on my block...
a few weeks ago there was a fire on my street, one of the vacant houses was on fire. the firefighters got it under control quickly and no one was hurt. but a few hours later in the early hours of the morning, me and two of my neighbors had their tires slashed.

on the same day the next week, in the early hours of the morning, it happened again. earlier in the week my neighbor had gotten their tires slashed and their cars weren't even in the street. my tires were slashed a few days later because our car was moved due to a snow emergency.

after that we made a deal with another neighbor to use their driveway and it hasn't happened since.

this past saturday/early sunday morning another house on my street caught fire. it was also vacant but still.

from what the police have said, it looks like arson.

704TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Oh shit, is Rare really angry right now?

But in all seriousness, Taco, this sounds like a psycho might be roaming around. When do the fires start? Whoever does this seems like he doesn't want to hurt anyone, just cause property damage (houses are vacant when the fires start). So, always make it seem like there's someone in the house, even when everyone's gone (turn a few lights on, keep the TV open, ect). When you get new tires, if you can somehow keep a camera near it in the hopes of catching the asshole, you do that.

And for God's sake, keep those doors locked

705TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

This is why you need a shotgun.

706TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:19 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

last i heard my neighbors got themselves a camera, and like i said we moved our car to make it less likely that it will get hit.

and we have a shotgun that my dad uses to hunt. i don't know where it is though.
i do however have a sword that i've used in karate, and several other martial weapons in my room.

i also think i kno who's doing this but i have no evidence. my neighbor across the street from me is the only person on the street who goes out of his way to make people miserable. and on top of that he hates my family. i just don't kno why he's go bother my next door neighbor since they keep to themselves.

707TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:15 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Maybe so, but from there to torching houses?

You can't jump to conclusions. And maybe it's two different people, who knows

708TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

yeah, but it's just very strange that these things are occurring in the same night, or within a few days of eachother when nothing like this has happened before. also the neighbor that i suspect his tires have never been slashed despite the fact that his car is right across the street from mine and the tires were equally accessible.
this neighbor that i suspect has it out for us in particular.

709TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Why does he hate you guys so much?

710TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:Why does he hate you guys so much?
i've always disliked his daughter because she was a bully to me when i was a kid.
but on top of that when he and his next door neighbor (who he later caused these ppl to move away because he was suck a prick to them) were having a very loud argument, loud enough that the cops were called. my dad was asked what he heard and instead of lying my dad told the truth, which was that he couldn't tell what was being said.
well, the guy started to hate us because we didn't back him up right then and there. ever since then he's called the city on us for anything minor.
we were feeding birds with bird feeders, he called animal control on us. stuff like that.

711TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: Why do I feel left out and lonely by my friends?

Oh yeah.

Cuz I am.

Really tired of this.

712TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:40 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

DUDE

THE MOMENT I AM OUT OF HERE

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME FRIENDLY FUN

713TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:41 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

GOOD

714TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:27 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: This tanj'd cough won't go away...gruh...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

715TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

ttbm
more stuff's been going on on my block. my tires got slashed last night and i had to find an alternate ride to school. i was freaking out because i have a test tomorrow, and my teacher's unlikely to give me a test if i miss the test date. i found a ride tho. so that's ok.
but my mom and the neighbors went to the city council recently so here's the news herald's report on it 
http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2014/03/25/news/doc5331e086aa8d4586877716.txt?viewmode=default

thing is, this most recent slashing occured when my car was in the neighbor's driveway, basically in their backyard. this person had to bypass the neighbor's car to get to mine, but obviously they did.

716TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Wish I could come down to you and watch the street. Then slash the guts of these peoples.

717TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i actually contacted potoskey batman
petoskey batman's facebook
and he replied back. he lives about 5 hours from me but he said that he would try to pass the info i gave him onto another hero

oh, there's actually an organization of "neighborhood watch" or charity that's called michigan protectors. so... maybe he can help. although i was actually surprised and happy to get a reply at all.

718TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:41 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Wow...Wyandotte, Michigan, also known as Beirut...hope they find the person/people responsible before anything else happens. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

719TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

TTBM: I forgot to mention this a while ago (by one week), but the highschool band, orchestra, and choir went on a Hawaii trip. Apparently on the way back, 10 of us got ill. People who live with the recipients have also been getting sick. Currently I am the only healthy person in the house.

720TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 am

Bowen

Bowen

It is 5am, and I am researching the various ways my country can kill me at any moment for a presentation.
Said presentation starts in less than 4 hours.
I must get better at deadlines.
Augh.

Oh, yeah, I still exist.

721TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Bowen wrote:It is 5am, and I am researching the various ways my country can kill me at any moment for a presentation.
Said presentation starts in less than 4 hours.
I must get better at deadlines.
Augh.

Oh, yeah, I still exist.
terrible idea: run into the presentation, breathlessly say the name of every spider/snake/other and then run outside. let the panic ensue.

btw how did your presentation go?

722TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Screaming names and statistics of snakes/spiders/others was the basic idea, actually.
It went okay. Went a little too long, but that's okay. I feel I did well, despite operating on one hour of sleep.

723TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:41 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Bowen wrote:Screaming names and statistics of snakes/spiders/others was the basic idea, actually.
It went okay. Went a little too long, but that's okay. I feel I did well, despite operating on one hour of sleep.
presentations suck, so i'm glad yours went well.

724TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:42 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Bowen, your profile pic makes it impossible for me not to think of a talking sandwich in front of a class

725TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 29 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

hey so i guess the guy slashing tires on my street has probably been caught. we haven't been legally told yet, but according to my neighbor who has friends in city hall, they caught him.

and yeah, it was that neighbor who had bothered ppl in the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next