Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Just asking" thread...[]

+11
Gorgro
AwesomeMedic
Travelcube
DiceMaster
Moltenfield
D-Munny
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
someguy3657
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Just asking" thread...[] Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:48 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

JT_the_Ninja wrote:According to Wikipedia, it is "[a]n intense feeling of affection and care towards another person." []
The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 618d619d-c7e7-416d-8019-29b78a8f54ea

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

52The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Just asking" thread...[] Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:51 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Love is that feeling you get when you're outside in the freezing cold, waiting for the bus, and then you see the bus coming. And then when you get on, there's an empty seat. And all throughout your bus ride, things are quiet, and you keep that empty seat to yourself.

Love is that feeling you get when you're at a restaurant and you see your food arrive.

Love is when you're at a crowded airport, and you see the person you've been wanting to see for a long time now, and you make your way through the mass of people to hug them.

Love is a billion other things that I may or may not have stolen from people smarter than me.

Love really tickles a nigga's fancy.

Last edited by Dewmann on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

53The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Just asking" thread...[] Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 am

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

In my experience, love is hell.

54The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Just asking" thread...[] Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Baby, don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me no more.

Also, a battlefield?

55The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Just asking" thread...[] Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

JA: What is fun? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

56The "Just asking" thread...[] - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Just asking" thread...[] Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum