Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand!

+11
D-Munny
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Jonny
Gorgro
Ziggles
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
eren jaeger
SQUIGGLES
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

sweetie colon wrote:
Valued_Customer wrote:Trigun
Trinity Blood
Hellsing
What are these three like?
I was going to watch them, once upon a time, but I didn't.

They're all really good. I assume you already know the basic premises?

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I did; it's been a while. I remember thinking they all sounded good, though.
What would you say is the best of the three?

Ziggles

Ziggles

Trigun is really lame actually. I say that as someone who has seen ONE WHOLE EPISODE. Thus I am well-versed in its subtleties.

What's all this talk about my bunk? My bunk is by appointment only. Stay away from it.

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Of the 3, I liked Trigun the best. I say that as someone who has seen ONE WHOLE THE WHOLE SERIES.
After Trigun I like Trinity Blood, and Hellsing brings up the rear.(But it's a great rear.)
Where would the appointment rosters be located, that I might modify them?

Ziggles

Ziggles

They're written in the blood of the undersigned on the third level of the sunken chamber. Beware the watcher in the water.

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Is the watcher of the Jabberwock, or the more frumious Bandersnatch variety? I need to know if a greatsword would work, or if I need to shell out for a Vorpal.

Ziggles

Ziggles

It's a cross between the Amnesia water monster and the LOTR one. I bred it myself!

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Well! A Vorpal Sword won't be nearly enough for that! I'll have to save my allowance, and bust some piggy banks(not mine, of course) for a MkIV tactical Holocaust rifle.

Ziggles

Ziggles

Whatever you will. Just don't violate the Geneva convention. We have some standards here.

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Lady Stardust wrote:Whatever you will. Just don't violate the Geneva convention. We have some standards here.

That's no fun!

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Back on the topic of the Animes, I just finished Code Geass, and am left with only 2 questions.
Firstly: How the hell did Britainia develop mechas before Japan?
And Secondly: Did Sunrise have to pay Pizza Hut, or did Pizza Hut pay Sunrise?

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Watching Baccano! and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Firo Prochainezo is a badass, Shinji... not so much.

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Shinji being THE loser is what makes NGE good, IMO
but he just sucks so much that it has put me off all the times I have tried to watch it all

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

well all the ppl around me are going to conhttp://www.youmacon.com/ it is going to be great

someguy3657

someguy3657

someguy3657

someguy3657

Also, sorry for double posting, but I was watching some Gurren Lagann episodes. The first season is magnificent, but, so far, I kinda dislike the second season.

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

How is 'Code Geass' pronounced? 'Code Gas'? 'Code G-Ass'?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

It's like 'Geese" but with more emphasis on the second syllable.

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

So, I recently started watching the "Ouran High Host Club."

I used to watch it a loooooong time ago, and I remembered that I enjoyed it, although I couldn't remember why.

Anyway, I began watching it again, and it was quite entertaining, although... For the life of me, I still can't figure out why.

Anyway, my only real question is, when do the twins do it?

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ok so I finished it.

My thoughts:

Spoiler:

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

I just witnesses the wierdest fucking hour and a half in all of existence. You may know it as 'End of Evangelion.'

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Yes I know it- HOLY SHIT WTF

Tacoline

Tacoline

neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.
my friend calls it a mindf*ck, and he doesnt use that term lightly.

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Tacoline wrote:neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.

It certainly is a brain-rapist (of course, it's not Snuggle kittens with if you enjoy it) but it is really good. If you watch just the TV series, you should be able to escape with your sanity, If you watch the alternate ending(End of Evangelion) you probably won't. I came out only slightly jarred, since I had already lost my sanity with Elfen Lied.

I've recently been watching Steins;Gate and I really like it.
Spoiler:

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Valued_Customer wrote:
Tacoline wrote:neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.

It certainly is a brain-rapist (of course, it's not Snuggle kittens with if you enjoy it) but it is really good. If you watch just the TV series, you should be able to escape with your sanity, If you watch the alternate ending(End of Evangelion) you probably won't. I came out only slightly jarred, since I had already lost my sanity with Elfen Lied.

I've recently been watching Steins;Gate and I really like it.
Spoiler:

well i still hear it better then school days is with the gore in it(idk if there is gore it just what i have hear)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum