Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conspiracy Theories!!!! []

+5
Top Hat Zebra
Hollyღ
Gorgro
AJ
JT_the_Ninja
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Okay, you guys are going to say I'm nuts but look at the proof:

On September 3, 2009, the final panel of that day's Daisy Owl strip read thus:

Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Steve_getinvolved

Notice what Steve says? And then look at the title of the last published strip, from June 3, 2010..."Get Involved."

It was all a plot, this whole time...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

2Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 am

AJ

AJ

I wonder what actually happened to make Driscoll stop making these cartoon beauties.

Not that I want to invade his private life or anything, just it was a bit weird how he suddenly changed and started yelling at people...

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

3Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Ocean madness. But that's still no excuse for ocean rudeness.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

4Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Don't you know, it's cool to be a dick and scream at your fans and only source of income when they are providing constructive criticism and opinions.

5Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well now Im sad.

THANKS JT!

6Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

What if Rare's cuteness is to distract from MY nefarious schemes and we are secretly in cahoots!?

Oh, wait.

7Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It's all a cover-up, I tell ya...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

8Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Jonny wrote:What if Rare's cuteness is to distract from MY nefarious schemes and we are secretly in cahoots!?

Oh, wait.

Shhh! They aren't suppose to know about that yet until we release the neurotoxin which we certainly don't have.

9Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I've cracked it, guys.
I've figured out what's happened to Driscoll.

The truth is disturbing; the faint of heart, people with heart or back problems and pregnant women should go no further.

Spoiler:

Does anyone know what font he used in Daisy Owl? It's beautiful.

10Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

By the gods.

11Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'm not saying Rare did it.

But I'm now going to stockpile on some Raid.

12Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

[Slow Claps]

Very Good, Mr. Colon. I knew you were to smart for your own good. I was beginning to think I had gotten away with it. Now know that you have unleashed agonizing future torment for yourself for your curiosity and detective work.

....Right after my morning exercises.

[Bats Yarn Ball]

Last edited by Lady Rare on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

13Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

YEAH, SEMICOLON, HOW DARE YOU DECIPHER DRISCOLL'S LAST MESSAGE
STUPID SEMICOLON WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

14Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Lady Rare wrote:.....

[Slow Claps]

Very Good, Mr. Colon. I knew you were to smart for your own good. I was beginning to think I had gotten away with it. Now know that you have unleashed agonizing future torment for yourself for your curiosity and detective work.

[Bats Yarn Ball]

when you said Mr. Colon, my first thought wasa of a cartoon colon who was trying to get guys to get colonoscopies.
i think semi is trying to get guys to take colonoscopies.

15Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Tacoline wrote:
Lady Rare wrote:.....

[Slow Claps]

[Bats Yarn Ball]

when you said Mr. Colon, my first thought wasa of a cartoon colon who was trying to get guys to get colonoscopies.
i think semi is trying to get guys to take colonoscopies.

Actually, Im pretty sure he says that in his Bio.

16Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories!!!! [] Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

That's just generally how introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Sasha; would you like a colonoscopy?"

I'm a total hit at dinner parties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum