Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITT: What would you do if...

+10
SQUIGGLES
someguy3657
D-Munny
Tuomey
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Packie
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

REFUSE! REFUSE ALOT!

What would you do if I offered you a baked good that was oddly shaped like a cylinder?

77ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Use it for target practice

What if I gave you a laser tag set?

78ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Play laser tag

What would you do if I threatened to tell all your secrets?

79ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Laugh because you know none of them and I know all yours.

What would you do if the cat came back the very next day? [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

80ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Put it back in the cookpot

What would you do if you forgot who you were?

81ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Take advantage of the situation and introduce myself as your corporate master.

What would you do if it turned out that your favourite food was made out of people, soylent green style?

[ ]

82ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:09 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I think I'd puke for about an hour

What would you do if you woke up next to the ugliest man you have ever seen in your entire life?

83ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I'd put a blanket over the mirror and go back to sleep.

What would you do if everything you touched with your fingertips instantly heated to its melting point and just melted? [ ]

84ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:40 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I don't know, but I do know that I would not masturbate

What would you do if you had a million dollars, but you'd have to spend it all in the next 6 hours? And no, you can't invest it

85ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Open a retro gaming museum/arcade. Bam.

What would you do if you found out your mom was secretly a man, and that you were adopted? [ ]

86ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Pretty much carry on as before, I guess. It's not like they'll have undergone some massive personality change.

What would you do if you couldn't use any kind of transport, public or private, for a week?

87ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Pretty much what I've been doing.

What would you do if you woke up to find you have become an anthro of your least favorite animal?

Last edited by Icriex the Hyperbolic on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

88ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

oh god what a terrible decision
ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 4t4wkYZ

What would you do if you had an extra arm?

89ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Take a wild guess
ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 4t4wkYZ

What would you do if you woke up in another state?

90ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

See the sights!

What would you do if somebody came up to you and offered you a buck to grin at them for twenty-five seconds?

91ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Make sure they weren't talking about either (a) a male deer or (b) a physical strike.

What would you do if all the leaders of your government went on national TV, took their masks off, and revealed themselves to be space aliens, and that revealing themselves meant their invasion was complete? [ ]

92ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:29 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I like to think I'm a nice guy
Probably try and find out their political stance
I'm not one to judge a book by its cover
maybe they're nice overlords

What would you do if someone told you to drink the kool-aid?

93ITT: What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Drink Kool-aid, if it came from my own fridge.

What would you do if Twinkies suddenly tasted horrible, but you couldn't stop eating them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum