Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITT: What would you do if...

+10
SQUIGGLES
someguy3657
D-Munny
Tuomey
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Packie
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Kill myself.

What would you do if there were a TRILLION GHOST COWS!?!?!

52ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

TEN TRILLION GHOST COWS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Walk around and hit them a bit, after having been confirmed for a glitch.

What would you do if you were buried alive?

53ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Probably die.

What would you do if you STAYIN ALIVE?

54ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Speak in an absurdly high-pitched voice.

What would you do if I shaved a zebra?

55ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:47 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Laugh. (Unless it was me. Then I would cry until you felt bad and glued it all back on. If that didnt work, I would break your knees.)

What would you do if I broke your knees?

56ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Start going to places with better wheelchair access. ALTERNATE: become the Oracle and assist Batman in fighting crime.

What would you do if Poison Ivy were coming on to you?

57ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Kiss her, but then reveal that I am wearing what is basically a mouth condom.

What would you do if you had a one way time machine to any time period?

58ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Reverse-engineer that shit and make it possible to come back as well.

What would you do if you had a toaster that made steak?

59ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Steak for breakfast. Like a MAN!

What would you do if our glorious and majestic mew leader's army failed?

60ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Assist her with my army.

What would you do if (Hypotheticly) my navy came and occupied the Treehouse?

61ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Ninjas know how to deal with...occupiers...

What would you do if you saw a Witch from L4D, but then found yourself curiously attracted to her, and she seemed to feel the same way? Could you ever truly be together? Would your families understand? Would the world understand? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

62ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

No, we would have a beautiful secret romance. (I would just have to make sure none of my other secret romances found out.)

What would you do if a Tank was sexually attracted to you?

63ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Kill it...kill it with fire.

What would you do if the next L4D was announced to be PS3 exclusive? []

64ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Shrug. (I have both.)

What would you do if your xbox got the Red Ring of Death? (And then exploded.)

65ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Ragequit because it would be the 3rd time.

What would you do if I become the ruler of the world?

66ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Probably die, along with everyone else, when your "Health Experiment" failed.

What would you do if I were to rule the world?

67ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore.

What would you do if there were a hamster in the sprocket mustard Gargamel blathering crumpet muffin? []

68ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES FOR ALL!

What would you do if a dinosuar ate your car?

69ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hope that his vision was based on movement...ninjas can be very still if necessary.

What would you do if you were offered a lifetime supply of Fruit Stripe gum? []

70ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Accept?

What would you do if your fruit striped gum grew a brain, and attempted to chew YOU?

71ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

What's it going to do? Gum me to death? I'd chew it back.

What would you do if you were the last person on Earth?

72ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Whatever i want, before attempting to mate with chimps. To.... Bring back the species, of course.

What would you do?

73ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

find a way to bring back humanity first...then party hard.

What would you do if you had to go to school, but it was a Saturday?

74ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Just not go to school (I dont anyway.)

What would you do if it became a law to go to church?

75ITT: What would you do if... - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Move to Canada.

What would you do if I offered you a baked good?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum