Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+17
Top Hat Zebra
Bowen
Moltenfield
Packie
Tuomey
Gorgro
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
Hollyღ
Samiam
Ziggles
D-Munny
Katls
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
Jonny
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:24 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Well, the thing is they do do some varied missions too. There's taking pictures of interesting phenomena, travelling across the city without touching the ground...I would have liked to have seen more of them really.

27Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

A portable entry in the horror franchise, Silent Hill: Book of Memories aims to explore new dimensions of this classic setting with the first multiplayer component in the series.

Silent Hill Book of Memories is the first ever multi-player Silent Hill title. This cooperative mode lets players explore the Otherworlds together, while scare surroundings, limited resources and dark atmosphere keep the tension high.
Exclusively on: PlayStation Vita
Video Games - Page 2 Silent-hill-book-of-memories-the-first-screens-20111030063924869_640w

28Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:41 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Y U NO COME TO XBOX!!!

29Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:03 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

30Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 am

Jonny

Jonny

I bought a copy of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories off eBay today! Should be pretty fun: a bit of retro gaming.

31Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:31 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Only one week till Skyriiiiimmmmmmm *squeeeee*

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

32Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Gorgro wrote:Only one week till Skyriiiiimmmmmmm *squeeeee*

33Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 am

Packie

Packie

Imagining a raptor squealing like a fanboy.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

[USER WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED FOR THIS POST]

34Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:

OMG
SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM!

35Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Guess who went to the Replay Expo in Blackpool today! I had a great time. Will post more later.

36Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Packie

Packie

Packie wrote:

Imagining a raptor squealing like a fanboy.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

[USER WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED FOR THIS POST]

Nope, still very much ALIVE

Last edited by Packie on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : blech, I'm being stupid)

37Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Listen to this nonstop for the remainder of the wait, to make it even better.

38Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

OMGSOAWESOMENERDBONER

39Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

40Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 am

Jonny

Jonny

I picked up a number of games at the Replay Expo, one of which was Dino Crisis. I really like it so far. Anyway, at some point I'm probably going to get Resident Evil, the first one, and was wondering if anyone had any preferences for versions.

I can download the Director's Cut off PSN, hunt down an original disc or get some sort of Gamecube/Wii version. Thoughts?

41Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:I picked up a number of games at the Replay Expo, one of which was Dino Crisis. I really like it so far. Anyway, at some point I'm probably going to get Resident Evil, the first one, and was wondering if anyone had any preferences for versions.

I can download the Director's Cut off PSN, hunt down an original disc or get some sort of Gamecube/Wii version. Thoughts?

If you are getting RE, you might want to consider the order in which you want to play the games.

That also depends on what systems you have. For the gamecube, start with RE:0, and then Resident Evil (gamecube/playstation), Resident Evil 2 (playstation), Resident Evil 3 (playstation), Code Veronica (which is part of the RE essentials pack but can be bought alone)(playstation), and then 5 (Xbox360/Playstation 3). You might wanna play number 4 (playstation/gamecube) last, because despite being the best one out of all of them, it has very little to do with the actual RE storyline. It CAN be played at any juncture past, I'd say, RE 3.

The older versions are scarier, and give you an insight of the stories. Characters show up off and on through the games (such as Leon and Clair), so playing these games in that order will keep you from going "Wait, when did you come back? What about the T-virus incident?!" and will prevent certain spoilers.

42Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 am

Jonny

Jonny

That's very helpful. I own a PS2, Wii (with Gamecube functionality- woo!) 360 and PS3, and I can play PS1 games, so yay!

43Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

44Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Jonny

Jonny

If you haven't been alerted to it already, might I tell you about Extra Credits? It's a feature run by Penny Arcade that asks some really insightful questions about the medium of videogames.

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits

45Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

So Steve went to the midnight opening for Skyrim. I will let you all know if he picks up a copy.

46Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:So Steve went to the midnight opening for Skyrim. I will let you all know if he picks up a copy.
SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIM
XD

47Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Meanwhile, on the OTHER end of the spectrum I'm looking at a DS Lite.

48Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I've noticed that Skyrim costs about €60 (which is about $80 or £43) here, which, as I'm sure you'll agree, is just kind of ridiculous. Even for a game like this. €50 is my absolute limit for games, and even then they'd have to be pretty damn awesome, be able to last for quite a while and be as good or better than the ones I already have.

Oh well, waiting for Christmas it is, then.

49Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:If you haven't been alerted to it already, might I tell you about Extra Credits? It's a feature run by Penny Arcade that asks some really insightful questions about the medium of videogames.

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits
I've been following those guys since they were on The Escapist (payment issues forced them to leave), and they do say some interesting stuff, but I feel they get a bit to artsy about games sometimes.

50Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

What's Skyrim? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum