Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome! (old thread)

+35
Nicol
SQUIGGLES
Taiju
Demon_Spartan
:)kiwi(:
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
AwesomeMedic
kenerdthetontoe
Travelcube
eternalflare
xXoWlFan420Xx
tzipporahfeiga
Nitehoot
someguy3657
Ziggles
D-Munny
AJ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Hollyღ
Tuomey
KitaraRayne
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Spazit
Tacoline
Katls
Sunny
A Sinister Speaker
Samiam
Packie
Jonny
Dog Breath
Angua
Gorgro
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:51 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hey! Back to the adult thread you filthy naive!

952Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Forsooth, ye lecherous knaves! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

953Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

HI TIM

954Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YEAH, HELLO TIM. I HAVE NEVER MET YOU BEFORE.

955Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

HELLO TIM WHO WE ARE NOT SCHEMING TO HOOK UP WITH JONNY

956Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YEAH WE ARE, RARE..

OH, WAIT, RIGHT.

UH....

YEAH, NO SCHEMING.

957Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hey there, Tiny Tim!

Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Tinytim

[]

958Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Tiny Tim? I feel let down now.

959Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, he's not that tiny...

960Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Well, alright then.

961Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Hello Tim

962Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Gentlemen, Behold!
I have returned from beyond the void!
I was known once as the Completely Oblivious Talking Iguana (Project: C.O.T.I.), and once as Icriex, captain of the Squirtle Squad! And I appear once again. In your darkest hour, I have heard your prayers, and have returned. </ego>

tl;dr? Hey, how's it goin'?

963Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

tl;dr...get off my lawn. []

964Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

HELLO

I AM SEMICOLON
I CHANGE MY NAME A LOT

I LIKE PONIES

I WILL BE YOUR LOVE INTEREST IN THIS ADVENTURE

965Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Ah, if it isn't JT. So we meet again. (We were Arch-rivals at some point, right?)

And Semicolon, I don't know if we've met. And as far as being my love interest goes, I have yet to find an opponent who can best me in the ring of honor.

966Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Did you bring food? []

967Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

I'm afraid not, my caravan was attacked by highwaymen, and the provisions were all soaked with blood after I was done with them.

968Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Well, you get what you pay for, I suppose...[]

969Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

THOSE CURS

HOW DARE THEY GET THEIR BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR PROVISIONS

970Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Valued_Customer wrote:Ah, if it isn't JT. So we meet again. (We were Arch-rivals at some point, right?)

And Semicolon, I don't know if we've met. And as far as being my love interest goes, I have yet to find an opponent who can best me in the ring of honor.

I am nothing BUT rings of honor!

971Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Zebra is the cock ring of honor.
I remember you, Iguana-man. Why are most of our names anthropomorphized animals? Actually I guess it's just you and Zebra, and also Jonny when he's a Blastoise and Esbby when he's Riolu. And Rare as Mew. I stand by my original statement.

972Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Lady Stardust wrote:Zebra is the cock ring of honor.
I remember you, Iguana-man. Why are most of our names anthropomorphized animals? Actually I guess it's just you and Zebra, and also Jonny when he's a Blastoise and Esbby when he's Riolu. And Rare as Mew. I stand by my original statement.
Why shouldn't they be? After all, the idol of our cult (We are a cult, right?) was once a Sad Anthropomorphic Owl in a Cagetm, was he not?

973Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE IN A CULT

974Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I thought we were a wacky group of friends who live in a mega-fortress inside of a tree whose society revolves around a tyrannical Pokemon-shaped beequeen and her lackeys versus an underground resistance of motley dudes, where we all try to get into each others' pants and also read some webcomics.
If that's not the proper way to be a cult, I don't want to be right.

975Welcome! (old thread) - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

So it's like your standard backyard cult, but with some Lovecraftian influence, and heavy Saturday morning cartoon undertones. But the twist is the unending internal conflict with frequent tea-time ceasefires. I like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum