Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome! (old thread)

+35
Nicol
SQUIGGLES
Taiju
Demon_Spartan
:)kiwi(:
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
AwesomeMedic
kenerdthetontoe
Travelcube
eternalflare
xXoWlFan420Xx
tzipporahfeiga
Nitehoot
someguy3657
Ziggles
D-Munny
AJ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Hollyღ
Tuomey
KitaraRayne
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Spazit
Tacoline
Katls
Sunny
A Sinister Speaker
Samiam
Packie
Jonny
Dog Breath
Angua
Gorgro
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Katls

Katls

I miss some of the old stuff thank you very much. But still, I like some of the libertys that this one gives us(we never had any BBC code stuff what so ever) but I still miss a few of the old threads(like the first ever RPG I was ever apart of).

502Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Oh hells yeah, those RPGs were good times. Dinosaur Atoms specifically was the perfect combination of comedic randomness and storytelling.

503Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah, I'm bringing back Ragnorok next RPG by the way. And after that one I will bring in a surpize guest that I think everyone will love.

504Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

It wouldn't be so bad but we weren't even the ones who were giving out.
It was mainly the people who commented on the comics but not the forum.

505Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:50 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Is this the place to introduce myself?
I couldn't find a thread for new members to introduce themselves.
I bet it's probably stickied somewhere.
Sigh

506Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

This is it!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Another new person..... Hmmm. Where did you come from?

507Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

The Internet ha. ha. ha.

I clicked a link to here off some page -that was a few days ago- but I can't remember where.
I've been lurking for a bit and thought it was about time I joined.

508Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Best choice you will ever make. *smile* You will love it here!

*Smile while nervously moving my eyes towards JT.*

*mouthes the word "Run"*

Wait..... There is a link to us? How..... Who left the door open!?

509Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

*eying Top Hat Zebra*
there are other threats besides JT too you know...for example, the rest of the forum members that joined on before me.

510Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm

Katls

Katls

Yes. Includeing me. If I feel hungery anyways. Or if I think you would make a good addition to my army of Zerg.
But your safe for now. Welcome!

511Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You think Im a threat? Im touched.

But Moltenfield is just a.... a.... DO-GOODER!!!!!

512Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Katls

Katls

*jabs claw twords Zebra*
I secpect that you left that link. If you did, you are a threat. Your a threat to our sucurity.

513Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Wait..... There is a link to us? How..... Who left the door open!?

I think it was [url]here[/url]. I think.
Oh, man, I hope that's how I'm supposed to hyperlink.

Apparently I can't post links. Umm.
webcomicoverlookDOTcom/2009/07/07/the-webcomic-overlook-88-daisy-owl/#comment-4849
Change the DOT to a ..

514Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, welcome to the Treehouse, good sir.

515Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:09 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Thanks!

Erm, would you happen to know how I could edit the ability scores on my Character Sheet on my profile? I keep clicking on the text fields but it wont work. I just know I'm doing something wrong, here.

516Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Nope. Sorry. I never really got into the whole RPG stuff around here.
I didn't really have the imagination.

517Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:16 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Fair enough. Thanks, anyway.

Maybe if I click harder...

518Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:Fair enough. Thanks, anyway.

Maybe if I click harder...

Been in that same situation...

" I just KNOW the boobs will show up if I click HARDER!"

519Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Harder, hur hur.
Hi there Semi! I'm Ziggy, don't let these dudes freak you out. They've, um, got a heart of gold? Yeah, we'll go with that. All the doors are open unless a notice is posted, but all the same I'd knock first. Some things are better left to the imagination, yeah? You wind up short on imagination after offering to make dinner for Gorgro once or twice. And then there's Rare's Orgypit- it's really hard to find a disinfectant that's also an aphrodisiac, and one that's not caustic is even harder...
I've got a room set up with an Xbox and beanbags on the fourth floor, next to the Regular Library, directly above the MLP Library. Come see me sometime!

520Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Harder, hur hur.
Hi there Semi! I'm Ziggy, don't let these dudes freak you out. They've, um, got a heart of gold? Yeah, we'll go with that. All the doors are open unless a notice is posted, but all the same I'd knock first. Some things are better left to the imagination, yeah? You wind up short on imagination after offering to make dinner for Gorgro once or twice. And then there's Rare's Orgypit- it's really hard to find a disinfectant that's also an aphrodisiac, and one that's not caustic is even harder...
I've got a room set up with an Xbox and beanbags on the fourth floor, next to the Regular Library, directly above the MLP Library. Come see me sometime!

Which MLP library? The XL one, or the XXX one? Because I dont even walk past the XXX one, let alone build my room above it.

Plus, we arent the freaky ones! Rare hasnt been on in days, and he hasnt even met Gorgro yet. Or........ Toumey.

521Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I had to be next to the Library, didn't leave me with a lot of options. I had to re-do the pentagrams twice last time the monkeys got out, and since the majority of incidents happen during my sleeping hours I have to be on hand.
Tuomey and Gorgro will return in due time. Rare requires leisure, that's fine by me. She just needs to come home to a clean Orgypit, capische?

522Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Top Hat Zebra wrote:we arent the freaky ones!

Oh, well, now I'm quite sure I'm going to fit in quite nicely.
What's "freaky" on the Internet these days, anyway? Once you've seen a few shock sites, you've seen it all.

523Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

You have a point. However, there's only so far you can get with disgust, so many trolls are opening up new worlds of fear, anger, self-doubt and crushing defeat.
But we don't have any of those. So welcome!

524Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Hello there Semicolon! I'm Dewmann, but everyone calls me gay! It's kind of a running gag even though it's actually bee established that I enjoy the sight of attractive naked females.
My room is just outside of the ravepit, and I'd advise you to find a spot that's far away from there unless you can sleep through drug fuelded shouting and furious rubbing and pollinating.

Also, for the love of God, Do not mistake the ravepit for the rapepit.

525Welcome! (old thread) - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome! (old thread) Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dew, we all know you're not gay. You're a gay lesbian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum